PDA

View Full Version : Trade your Sr50 for a Honda CB750SS in California?

volks057
03-14-2003, 05:20 PM
If anybody is interested in doing this trade for a SR / RS 50 check out this link for more info and pictures, then email any questions to volks057@pacbell.net
suzuki.bayarearidersforum...ight=cb750 (http://suzuki.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15931&highlight=cb750)

Here is the text lowdown on the bike...

The Bike
1979 Honda CB750 F SuperSport
EXCELLENT CONDITION!

About 300 miles on new top end. (26,1xx total)
New Corbin Gunfighter & Lady saddle.
New Rear Pro-Line Shocks.
Raask rearsets.
Kerker 4 into 1 exhaust.
K&N Filter Pods.
New grips,mirrors,bar ends,turn signals.
Drilled Rotors w/EBC's
LockHart Oil Cooler
New voltage rectifier
New 630/90 o-ring chain
Polishing on side cases and carb tops done at time of rebuild.

Manuals (Clymer and Honda shop manual), Microfiches, Spare motor (out of 81 CB), extra forks & shocks, spare tank, 2 seats, extra rear fairing, another gauge cluster, bucket-o-bolts....you get the idea a ton of parts.

jjmadd
03-15-2003, 09:18 AM
I don't blame you for the trade. I had a 1979 Honda CB750K Limited Edition 10th Anniversary model. It restored the bike several years ago. It was in mint shape. Last year I bought my SR50. I never rode the Honda again after that. I sold it last fall. The SR50 is such a blast. I am now trying to sell my Chevy Cavalier Z24 convertible so I can buy an Atlantic.

SCOOTERS ROCK!!!

tiba karotsu
03-15-2003, 09:51 AM
jjmad,

so you were a car guy before huh? i used to be one but the scooter bug bit me tha day i started setting up my friends scooters.

my friends who're still racing cars ask me when i'm going back to the drag races with them and i said " i'll probably never going back to racing cars unless i hit the jackpot in the lotto but then again i'll be blowing most of my money getting safety gear for road racing 'coz scooters are much more fun than cars."

iiph
03-15-2003, 11:20 AM
i was honda/kawasaki mechanic for dealer a while back and we had a showroom full of CBRs and ZXRs but guys were linning up to ride my scooter and they didnt want to get off of it and it was the only scooter in the shop , my boss was telling me scooters dont bring in enough money so we never carried them