PDA

View Full Version : Sydney Aprilia Riders Run - 17th April

Exdukenut
04-03-2005, 09:33 PM
Just a reminder we have a run on Sunday 17th April, 9am at Loftus Park, just before the National Park, South of Sydney. The route takes in Macquarie Pass and Kangaroo Valley. Go to www.aprilia.com.au , to register your interest in turning up, on the Club Aprilia section.

Hope to see you there.

:cool:

FORZA
04-03-2005, 10:49 PM
After last nights show do we now have to go through your repesentatives or can we communicate direct?????????
No bike shots though, that was the part I wanted to see. The stress reliever, we know yours but what about the other dudes.

Dave.

Exdukenut
04-11-2005, 12:11 AM
Bump..........

:cool:

Scot p
04-12-2005, 09:01 PM
My plan was to go on this ride, but I'm now doing a 24 hours MTB race , oh well i guess i have to go to next Years Sydney Aprilia ride...

cya
Scot.

kaplano1
04-16-2005, 03:56 AM
Have fun guys. I don't think I will be able to make the early start.
:peace:

OZSLR
04-18-2005, 01:21 AM
How did the ride Go ??

Martz250
04-20-2005, 01:25 AM
Well, I think the ride went very well...

About 25 bikes set off from Loftus Oval in the morning. A few people returned to Sydney before Kangaroo Valley, but we ended up with about 15 bikes at the Hotel, and we rode back into Sydney as a group from there...

Please check out the Events page at http://www.aprilia.com.au/club/events.html for all the details

Look forward to next time,

All the best, Martz250

FORZA
04-20-2005, 05:32 PM
Nice turn out for the day gents.
Who let the gay looking fellow in the fluoro leathers and cap from pic. 4 come along????????

Dave

Martz250
04-26-2005, 12:01 AM
Fellow??? Fellow??? Hello...

Im not sure, but I think you should hook yourself up to the Gay-dar for a quick testing....

I think all that gargling you have been doing late on saturday nights may have started to have a permanent affect on you - I think you might be saturated...

All the best, Martz...

FORZA
04-26-2005, 12:13 AM
Oh king of the Gaylords, it took this long to come back with something. Perhaps you should be joining the ducati owners club and buying a nice little Pantah or something similar that doesn't have too much power.
Haha.

Bet you drink latte's as well.

Martz250
04-26-2005, 12:20 AM
I notice there was no denial of the amount of gargling you have been doing on Saturday nights... I hope the money is good...

As for the Pantah, leave her out of it...

MJC

OZSLR
04-26-2005, 12:20 AM
:funnypost

BTW, we have another attempt at riding the Great ocean Road this Sunday without it p!ssing rain and blowing a gale. If anyone is interested in joining us, check out the details at http://www.aprilia.com.au/club/20050501.html

Also, any interest from you guys up in NSW in a weekend away with those of us South of the border. Because we know none of you like the cold, we might even consider heading Nth, maybe taking in the Oxley.

Some feedback would be good.

FORZA
04-26-2005, 12:31 AM
I can justify almost anything to get the old bevel back on the road, you leave my 2nd income out of this.
At least I wont stoop to latte swilling at alfresco cafe's while wanking over the decision to take the Ducati or the Mercedes. If you got a real career maybe you could live in the eastern suburbs as well. Maybe you could get a job in sales??????

Do you own apale yellow cardie?????? I swear I've seen one draped over your shoulders on Norton St.

Dave.