PDA

View Full Version : Bracks Stuffs Up Again

morelli
12-22-2004, 03:42 AM
First we had the fixed speed cameras on the ring road clocking a Datsun 120Y at 158 kph and now the first person caught under the new mobile drug screening program. Bracks and his headkickers were quick to grab the headlines when the first roadside screening got a positive result. The victim got all the publicity he didn't want including pictures in the paper. After doing his own pathology test on the sample as well as the police completing their's, Bracks is once again left to wipe a bloody big omelete from his face after the tests proved negative. It has come out in recent days the Government were given advice from well qualified people the saliva swab method of testing is unreliable but insisted in pushing the legislation through and crowing about being the first in the world.
I also notice just prior to Christmas he has more mobile cameras parked around the suburbs shaking the tin all under the disguise of road safety. We have all become a race of speedo watchers spending more time with our eyes off the road. We overtake at ridiculously slow speeds and spend more time on the wrong side of the road just to avoid his taxes. He and his party are no longer fit to run the affairs of this state and must go at the next elections.

blackduck
12-22-2004, 03:53 AM
its not just Vic. the whole country needs an overhaul, state and federal. how some poly's got elected in october I'm "ked if I know how.. Every one Ive talked said that they voted for Latham. This preference crap that happens in elections is a load of shit.

if you havent already, check this out http://www.johnhowardlies.com

mike71
12-22-2004, 11:45 AM
I figure both sides of politics will do us over.

Whether state labour or federal liberal it's a relatively easy sell to joe public, bloody too lazy to check their blindspot but think i'm a danger because I ride a motorcycle.

Suppose we need to get behind MA and hope it can flex some muscle, as it is australia's rider/driver ratio is pathetic compared to europe (or so I've been told :confused: )

OZSLR
12-22-2004, 05:49 PM
While ever there is a buck in it and the public remain for the most part silent, it will get worse not better.

Has anyone read lester Morris's piece in the latest ARR. Talks about the whole speed kills issue very sensibly.