PDA

View Full Version : Sayin whats up from Dai-Nippon

Bradog
05-07-2003, 04:26 AM
Hey guys, just wanted to say whats up from Japan. Having a freakin ball over here. There are sooo many cool bikes that we don`t have available in the states; not to mention the gorgeous women. I made it to Suzuka to pay my respects to Dai-chan. It was very touching all of the stuff that people have left in memorial. I`m going through withdrawl not being able to ride. Actually, thats not true. I`ve been gettin my fix on my friend`s sister`s 50cc honda cub scootin around in Osaka. Its fun enough, but I have to be careful since I don`t have a license over here hahaha. Plus, there is a ton of traffic. Its an experience that I highly recommend though. Anyway, take it easy guys. Ja mata.

Bradog

suzuki1
05-07-2003, 08:17 AM
What's up dude!

Have fun! Take pictures! Get some p#$$y ... not neccessarily in that order :lol: And watch out for the SAR's dude.

D.

CrAiGrOx2002
05-07-2003, 08:45 AM
LOL

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Have fun! Take pictures! Get some p#$$y ... not neccessarily in that order And watch out for the SAR's dude.[/quote]

or even better get some pu$$y, take pictures whilst having fun :P

keep having that good time brad :D

spanairRS125
05-07-2003, 09:09 AM
LOL yeah that would be lovely :lol:

micah apriliaforum com
05-07-2003, 01:28 PM
Brad...indulge your "yellow feaver".....indulge for me. Glad to hear you are having a good time. Just get me an RVF400 and all will be good.

CrAiGrOx2002
05-07-2003, 02:11 PM
lol micah ill buy u one n send u it :D (in bits if wanted :P)

micah apriliaforum com
05-07-2003, 02:14 PM
I just bought an RS250 today and am selling my Mille so not just yet.

CrAiGrOx2002
05-07-2003, 03:00 PM
lol wikid.... uk rs250 or one in the US? ... im not joking if ya ever want a vfr/rvf/cbr im willing to go looking n then send over... as im looking for 400's at the moment anyway... looks like only the zxr400 will fit me at the mo... not sure on size of the rvf's

Bradog
05-08-2003, 12:02 AM
Well Micah how about a RVF tshirt or something. hahaha. Yeah, things are good here. Duane-(nudge nudge wink wink) the REAL Japanese cuisine is quite nice. El Chingador would appreciate mucho. More details later (sorry guys, not on the message board though) Craig--gomenasai (sorry) man, I didn`t get pics hahaha. Unlike SARS, yellow fever wont kill ya (generally) later guys.

micah apriliaforum com
05-08-2003, 11:49 AM
Bradog....I am so jealous.....maybe I am coming down with Yellow fever too?