PDA

View Full Version : Ever been threatened by a neighbor on your RS

RsDiddy81
05-24-2003, 11:42 PM
So im driving my bike through my friends hood and his crazy neighbor jumps in front of me and starts threatening to call the cops on me. I was not driving fast, my RS, as well as all of our Rs's, are just loud as @#%$ and sounds like they are goin faster than they actually are. So I try to explain and downplay to the old man, saying that it is only 50cc and is not capable of excessive speeds. He replys by "I'm not stupid your doin 50" (in a 25), when in fact, I was doing 25. What a fuc king nut. Really pissed me off.

Anything similar happen to you?

JoshkDry
05-24-2003, 11:54 PM
ive been harassed by the po-po for my bike being to loud. These bikes can be a bit on the loud side but i like hearin that loud angry bee sound:evil:

Igralec
05-25-2003, 03:33 AM
Yeah, a was going flat out in 1st, 11k RPM, and a neighbour started screaming to slow down. People just don't register the connection between sound and movement :P

JonnyRS50
05-25-2003, 03:18 PM
Hehe, aint happened to me but it does sound like your going fast when your going slow, i use this to piss people off who piss me and others off, for example in this near by village blackhall, there is always this person on the main street causing @#%$ trafic jamsgoing like 5 mph on the road with a que a mile long behind him making a ass of himself so i walways go past in first gear at 12k rpm to scare his @#%$ hourse damn @#%$ ginger @#%$, i hate him.

oldskoolaprilia
05-25-2003, 04:33 PM
lol

wicked, my mates neighbours used to complain about our 125's... so on purpose we would hammer them out of his street in 1st making as much noise as possible... not anymore though... his dad kicked him cos of it....

sooty103
05-25-2003, 04:36 PM
happened to me,not on my rs tho,got a letter throw the door saying if i rode my bike up and down the street(which is private) they would phone the police,at the time i had a yz80, race tuned to f**k,so now i rev the arse off my rs and they cant do a thing about it!!!:evil:

Sooty103

125CharliefumiRS
05-27-2003, 08:42 AM
yer me too ive had many complaints form goin too fast when i prolly was just making too much noise. also complaints of scraping footpegs and sparking, they were knee sliders with sparky bits. shows how much they know. now on my rs125 ppl just luk at u funny when u cain it but in 1st it will only do 31-32 mph but it gets there very fuking fast and it gives wrong impression while making a hell of a noise that ppl disaproove of, fuk them. :smokin: