PDA

View Full Version : Scottoiler

JUAN FRANCISCO
10-27-2004, 12:58 AM
ANYBODY IN THIS FORUM HAD PUT THE SCOTTOILER IN THE RSVR. ANY PICS. IS DIFFICULT TO PUT ON.IS REALLY AS GOOD AS OTHER PEOPLE SAID. IN SPAIN ISNīT VERY USUAL TO SEE IN A BIKE. HOW IS IN US OR UK?

Alex Galanis
10-27-2004, 04:06 AM
Put 'pro-oiler' in the search facility on this site and you will come up with , in my opinion , a far superior product . I've put one on my factory as have several others . Great piece of kit.

LARD
10-27-2004, 05:44 AM
put a scotoiler on mine mainly because i had one before fitting to the factory. i cannot give any photo's as the bike is in the UK and I am now in Sri Lanka. i put the oiler in the tool tray by making a hole big enough for the pipe to fit at an angle and put a cut down piece of plastic holder in the kit to support the oiler and then hid the pipe to the rear sprocket by super gluing to the underneath of the swing arm and used a bit of plastic from the kit to support the pipe on the inside of sprocket fin. hope this helps

bartho
10-29-2004, 04:19 AM
look at www.pro-oiler.com

phlyphipher
10-29-2004, 01:29 PM
If it's an 04 Mille the advice from Scotoiler is it invalidates the Aprilia warranty to mess with the vacuum feed.
Aprilia confirm this policy.

Better to fit an electronically controlled device.