View Full Version : Do u need a special bike license to drive an Rs50?

04-16-2003, 01:48 PM
just wondering if i will be legal driving an Rs50 with a standard car license or if i need to take some course or some shat like that.

micah apriliaforum com
04-16-2003, 01:55 PM
In most states in the USA you need a motorcycle license to ride an RS50...

04-16-2003, 02:08 PM
New Mexico law states that you must have a motorcycle license for any bike above 100cc. So technically, I do not need one. But I have one anyway.


04-17-2003, 05:42 AM
In the UK you can drive anything up to 50cc with an standard car driving license anything bigger than 50cc and you need another type of bike license which I dont want to get into ;)

06-26-2003, 10:12 AM
I think Italy has the most leniant of laws...for 50cc there are no lessons or licenses necessary...just Proof of Identification (showing up to your town / city hall and requesting it) and that's pretty much it. Road signs, gear shifting, and all that stuff is left up to you.

06-26-2003, 11:45 AM
you can ride anything upto 125 with standard car license in uk

06-26-2003, 01:14 PM
in florida it used to be you could drive anything up to 50cc with a learners licinse, but they recently changed it so you just have to have a regular drivers licinse.