PDA

View Full Version : Repair Manual for Tuono??

kimmyhendrix
10-13-2004, 01:37 AM
Does anyone know where I can find a Tuono repair manual? Neither Clymer nor Haynes offer manuals for any Aprilia, much less the Tuono.
:mad: :confused: :mad:

:peace: ride safe

JoeKher
10-13-2004, 07:18 AM
Your dealer can order you the same one he uses!

Clymer and Haynes don't always cover new bikes so the factory manual is probably your only choice. Cost @$150-180ish.

bluestreak
10-13-2004, 08:06 AM
There is an Aprilia UK forum website that has the OEM manuals. They have posted their address on this forum just recently. I'm not website intelligent enough to direct you to it and don't have the info in front of me right now, but I'm sure others can show you how, or do a search for manuals on this site to find the UK location. They are good manuals. I have read all of the Tunono manuals and think they are a good source of info, specifically on the Rotax engine. As you know, the owners manual does not have much usable info in it. I could not locate the electrical specific ( I think it is section 7 ) manual on their site. I would like to get my hands on it if someone knows how to get it?

SDTuono
10-13-2004, 08:44 AM
Here is the link to the thread that includes the info on a site that has the manuals.
http://www.apriliaforum.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37416

It is really based on the Mille, but has some of the "updates" or supplemental pages that cover the Tuono. It's a bit scattered, but the info is there. I'd like to see the official Tuono shop manual from Aprilia and see how it compares.

The latest update for the US version of the Tuono was not working last time I tried it. But there is enough info there to for a mechanically inclined person to do the job.