PDA

View Full Version : A few quid to spend to leverage some more ponies!

GMan
10-07-2004, 10:56 AM
Hi Guys,

been watching with some interest for some time on this forum, and had initally considered leaving my RSV Factory 04 as it is.. I've now decided that I'm stopping riding on the road now, and will be turning her into a dedicated track bike.

I've got about 2-3K for tuning, and wondered what options I should take.. It seems like a bit of a nightmare to be honest... I also want to know the names of any tuners in the UK anyone feels would deliver...

I've currently got a standard RSV Factory and Arrow race cans... Besides that shes standard...!

So fellas...Bring it on..

G-Man

phi311
10-07-2004, 02:46 PM
Just send your motor to Clarkie...... I think he is getting 165hp at the crank out of the motors he builds.

FORZA
10-07-2004, 06:20 PM
Talk to Race-co in the UK. Dont know where exactly but they have a website. They make cams, valves etc. plus do a lot of cyl. head developement for other companies. All the parts I have purchased from them were top quality.
Amedeo is the man to speak to.

Dave.

Gsxr_slider
10-09-2004, 01:08 AM
I know i guy that owns his own shop and sponsors a Factory in the Aprilia Cup over here. He's gotten 100 ft/lb at the rear outta that thing. He's getting my motor over the winter. If you want his details, shoot me a pm.