PDA

View Full Version : 04 Tigcraft full system?

Scooter
09-27-2004, 06:01 PM
For us racer types, will a full version of the Tigs be available for the 04-05 models anytime soon? Or maybe in the winter to prepare for the 05 season?

If so, will you also offer it in full Ti? The website simply states that it is unavailable.

Thanks, Derek

radduc
09-27-2004, 09:11 PM
I have spoke ti umie several times over at Tig and he is telling me that there is no need for a full exaust on the 04's The stock headers will do just fine.Although,Aaron seems to belive that the Tig's with the Arrows header will give you more HP.I would love tp see the stats.Tig's with stock header VS tigs with Arrows header.If there was a significant improvement I would do it,but I have yet to see the #'s

IS RSVR
09-28-2004, 05:30 AM
I noticed when I changed the stock pipe and headers with the acrapovic full system (that was btw included in the crate, not to my knowledge, had already bought tigs) that the stock header was exactly the same as the acrapovic header.

Ended up selling the tigs, kinda wish I had not, miss the sound of my 02 RSVR with full ti race tigs.

If only the acrapovics had fit the stock headers it would have been nice to be able to switch back and forth,, tigs/acra :rolleyes: