PDA

View Full Version : Sunday ride (from Seattle)

exitsong
09-11-2004, 09:40 PM
Copied from the Falco forum:

There seemed to be a lot of interest in a ride at the RSVR forum, but it must have petered out.

If any one want's to do a ride on Sunday, leaving from the Seattle area post a reply here. I'll be checking back a couple times later.

I just rode a few hours today around hwy 2o, 530, 9, the Concrete, Darrington area. I found a lot of open windy roads, hardly any traffic, but wet most of the time.

I'm open to ideas, but if no one wants to go I'll just probably go exploring again. For right now I'm just trying to get a lot of miles on me legs.

Moto International seems like an easy spot to meet. I'll copt this post the the RSVR forum too to see if I can revive any interest.

I'll check back in a bit...

Tom

PS Hey Factory Girl, what happened to you? Didn't you start this whole thing about a ride this weekend? C'mon, summer riding is almost history!

Dvus
09-12-2004, 10:54 AM
I'm out sorry bro. I need to get my shock on.

exitsong
09-12-2004, 11:44 AM
Oh yeah? What kind of shock are you getting?

I got a used Sachs Mille shock with the bike when I got it (the bike has a mille swingwarm on it). One of the tecs at Moto I slapped it on for me yesterday morning, but it turn out the rebound was blown. It's going somewhere in Portland that specializes in rebuliding shocks. Can't wait to get it on there and ditch the stock turd, upgrade the fork springs at the same time too.

Let us know what you put on how you like it.

I'm just going for a short ride today to loosen up the mussles, got a bit cold and tired from the conditions yesterday.

Good luch wrenching!