PDA

View Full Version : OpenFlashTune table feedback

Cassio Freitas
04-18-2019, 02:27 PM
Greeting to all.

I recently just bough a RSV4 RF 2017 and I'm looking into flash the ECU and I would like to hear if you guys had heard about it and other recommendations.

Cheers,

Cassio Freitas

Taino Warrior
04-18-2019, 03:19 PM
I have a OFT my self for a 18 LE and not really happy with it just ok going to the email them for support

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taino Warrior
05-01-2019, 01:46 AM
Only thing I notice is the throttle response is a issue lag when I launch it while Iím riding only with the maps from OFT . When back to OEM maps from factory it forms do it . I donít notice a major difference with HP . After a week riding the bike I definitely can use a aggressive map.my biggest complaint is the throttle lag in all three modes .

Cacheeoh
05-02-2019, 10:55 AM
Only thing I notice is the throttle response is the same as factory I donít notice a major difference. After a week riding the bike I definitely can use a aggressive map.my biggest complaint is the throttle lag

I find sport has the best throttle response vs track or Race? what throttle setting are you using?

Taino Warrior
05-02-2019, 01:33 PM
I been using race and track

Taino Warrior
05-02-2019, 01:49 PM
I also put in a open ticket on OFT no response been more then 48 hours . Iím starting to worry if I made a mistake purchasing OFT tablet from AF1 instead of Bren Tune tablet . Which at least Bren tuning in the past has been available to assist .

ANORXIC'51
05-02-2019, 02:33 PM
Absolutely have not made a mistake going with Shiv/OFT. They've been notoriously tough to get ahold of in a timely manner, but either Shiv or Anthony WILL eventually respond. It's unfortunately like that for Gabro out of Italy, as well. Frustrating that the two people with arguably the best tunes/products for these bikes can also the most difficult to reach outside of the forum.

Taino Warrior
05-02-2019, 06:08 PM
I contacted AF1 talked to Steve he been a lot of help he even emailed Shiv Iím hoping to get a refund from them to get a race ECU and be done with the OFT. Iím sorry to say a guy like Shiv that wants to promote a product that he himself doesnít support in my eyes is bad customer service and to top it of is a red flag , Iím not the only one in this forum having the same issue . The difference Iím the one that going to point it out and bring it to light, When u buy a product with a person that doesnít care to support there product and is making videos of his two amazing bikes to see who has the bigger balls, Instead he should be helping the customer that providing his him his income the good life he living in.What he should do is provide help and support that his so call website promises .He just completely ignores his customer to me he doesnít deserve to be given business.

OpenFlash
05-02-2019, 06:28 PM
Hi guys,
As of right now, I don't see any pending tune files requests in my inbox. It's always possible (but unlikely) that it hasn't been sorted and assigned to me yet. But if you are waiting for anything, pls give me your ticket number and i can take care of it now :)