PDA

View Full Version : MV Augusta Brutale 1000 Serie Oro, +200 bhp.

JMH
11-06-2018, 07:11 AM
The Brutale boys are smoking some strong stuff. By the way... that's how you make winglets look cool.

https://www.visordown.com/news/new-bikes/mv-agusta-release-ultimate-brutale-serie-oro

JAndrewG
11-06-2018, 09:08 AM
Wow, news to me.

What a super cool bike, in every way. Love the exhaust and yes, those winglets are trick looking and not hokey add-ons.

Pricing? Probably high $20s I suppose.

Thanks for posting!

John

wellcraft
12-02-2018, 03:53 PM
Wow, news to me.

What a super cool bike, in every way. Love the exhaust and yes, those winglets are trick looking and not hokey add-ons.

Pricing? Probably high $20s I suppose.

Thanks for posting!

John

$45800 according to the MV representative at the motorcycle show in NYC I spoke with a couple days ago.

MV Rider
12-04-2018, 08:56 AM
The ORO version is always the most expensive version. I am sure they will bring out a lesser spec version for us mortals. Price to be determined

tirefriar
12-05-2018, 12:09 AM
MSRP around $40k, looks like the factory is taking deposits. Very detailed construction, frankly a rolling work of engineering art. If only MV would spend just a bit of effort in developing dealer network and after sales support.... With Timur at the helm, I am afraid pretty soon the only MVs for the mortals will the the Cripples :spankie: