PDA

View Full Version : ARD Bodywork for 96' RS 250 ?

patrickw73
03-24-2003, 03:05 PM
Has anyone bought or used ARD for their RS250? If so was it good stuff or not. Also does anyone other then ARD make fiberglass for this bike.

RegganiRS250
03-24-2003, 08:02 PM
I got some on order that is supposed to be here in a week or so. Its the carbon fiber not the fiberglass though. Don't hope on getting it any time quickly though, mine has been on order since Jan.

Ill let you know what the quality is like when I recieve it.

Other fiberglass compainies are www.oppracing.com, there might be some more but most of them are for the later style bodywork.

ebo555
03-25-2003, 03:02 PM
I bought a fibreglass tail section from ARD recently - delivery time was good and finish was OK - but nothing to get excited about. Bit of arsing about to get it to fit but once you get the nack it's not too bad.

I also have a carbon fibre hugger from them (on the bike when I bought it) & it's top quality.

I have ordered a front fairing from PRF Race Fairings in Merseyside and this should be with me in the next week or so - MUCH cheaper than everyone else & they do lots of work for BSB teams so quality should be good. Can't wait for the box to land on my doorstep . . .

Ebo.