View Full Version : cush drive?

04-01-2003, 08:28 PM
The part that goes into the wheel that the rear sprocket mounts to, is that the cush drive? I bought a spare set of wheels for rains and need that part but need to know what I need to buy. Thanks Chad

04-02-2003, 08:46 AM
Yes, it's commonly referred to as the cush drive.

According to my parts manual ('98-'00 RS250 US model) you will probably need:
p/n 8107113 - Crown Holder
p/n 8125656 - Flex Coupling Rubber

... and perhaps some additional spacers and gaskets.

04-02-2003, 01:25 PM
Is that right? I thought the sprocket bolted directly to the wheel and there was no cush drive.