PDA

View Full Version : Finally...Aprilia performance parts in OZ

Ohmygewd
07-29-2004, 08:00 AM
Just had a look at
Casoli (http://www.casoli.com.au/aprilia.html) in Australia and some of the gear they have are mouth watering..wonder how that EVR airbox would work performance wise??

Anyway my shopping list looks like:
Ohlin Rear
EVR Airbox
56mm Throttle bodies
Pistal Pistons
Racing Radiator

Now...wonder if the missus could incorporate this into the new house/extra on the mortage:rolleyes:

One can only dream...

Exdukenut
07-29-2004, 04:29 PM
Looks like they are just down the road from me, well maybe 20 mins anyway. Some of there stuff looks very interesting, to say the least. I might go and check them out when I get back from my trip to Europe tommorrow ( 2 and a bit weeks only though).

TTYAS

FORZA
08-01-2004, 06:36 PM
All sorts of stuff has been in Australia for a long time. We had about 142 rwhp from the '02 bike that won Pro-Twins last year.
All the parts used in that engine or on the bike were available.
Leigh has a set of 55mm throttle bodies (made here) plus factory throttle body kits and carbon airboxes were available. Cams, valves, knowledgable head porting etc. have all been on your doorsteps for ages. STM slipper clutches and dry clutches have been available but very few people have been willing to part with any cash to justify people making or stocking this stuff.

Dave.

Ohmygewd
08-01-2004, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by FORZA
...but very few people have been willing to part with any cash to justify people making or stocking this stuff.

Dave.

Spot on Dave!!!

What l have found is that they say they carry Aprilia gear whereas meant shops, you mention Aprilia and they say, 'Nah, we only cater for Ducati, try he Aprilia dealer'.<- this made no sense:eek:

What l meant to say was that there are very few shops that clearly advertise that they sell any sort of Aprilia gear..majority of shops will say Ducati but as for Aprilia...see your local Aprilia dealer. Suppose that's good for the dealers.....