PDA

View Full Version : RS VS. SV650

conway
04-26-2003, 07:10 PM
Tell me what you think. I have a friend who race's the SV 650. When I told him I bought the Rs250 he was thrilled. He said there very hard to beat even on the 650 twin. He's a very good racer. I guess will fing out just how good and how good the Rs 250 does against the SV's out there in Loudon.

chrisiball
04-27-2003, 04:27 AM
I was following a SV a few weeks ago on the road and i was all over the back of him, got on a straight and nailed it passed him at over 110mph, then i left him in my smoke. There ok but cant compare to the rs on handling and braking, and looks!

dowzerr
04-27-2003, 08:01 AM
a good rider on an RS will be quicker than an equally good rider on an SV, takes more commitment on the 250 which is harder to ride than the SV which has more torque and user friendliness. But hey, if you want something useful buy a car! The RS is the shyt.I love it when guys on big bikes look at you like you are never gonna get near em, til its time for the twisties and you @#%$ all over them... anyone can go quick in a straight line.

conway
04-27-2003, 05:01 PM
I Think you make a clear point. I cant wait to get mine on the track. I should be out there in about two weeks. I will see for myself {compared to equal riders} just how good the bike really is. I'm confident.