PDA

View Full Version : NCBike Oct 17/18th TPM

Last Week
10-13-2015, 08:36 PM
Any of you guys going? TPM is running a great deal for FT members both days just $260, and $ 300 for IP members. Weather looks great! I'll be there both days shaking down the new to me RSV4.

NUMBER41
10-14-2015, 05:44 PM
Would love to be there, but can't make it this fall. However..........................I have made myself a promise that I'm FINALLY going to get to the track. Next spring is my target date. I'm already collecting all of the crap I'll need to give it a try (leathers, stands, pop-up canopy, trailer, etc.) Maybe I'll see you there next spring because NCCAR is the closest track to me. If so, I'd imagine our RSV4's will be the only two there.

Seth

deboRSV
10-14-2015, 05:57 PM
Would love to be there, but can't make it this fall. However..........................I have made myself a promise that I'm FINALLY going to get to the track. Next spring is my target date. I'm already collecting all of the crap I'll need to give it a try (leathers, stands, pop-up canopy, trailer, etc.) Maybe I'll see you there next spring because NCCAR is the closest track to me. If so, I'd imagine our RSV4's will be the only two there.

Seth

I'll be there next year for sure, so maybe we can have 3. Was going to do the NOV days with TPM, but have changed my mind.

Last Week
10-14-2015, 08:03 PM
See you guys there next year then. I wont be doing as many track weekends due my busy race schedule next year, but NCBike is only a hour and half away so if I spur to do a TD its usually there or VIR.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Last Week
10-18-2015, 03:24 PM
Absolutely a great weekend put on by TPM! huge turnout in all groups, the most I've ever seen there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

HMEN
10-20-2015, 07:09 PM
I will try t make it next year, now when I go see the inlaws I can bring the bike and head up there.