PDA

View Full Version : Brecon Beacons

Kernowbiker01
07-07-2015, 10:44 AM
Last weekend I was off to a bike rally near Monmouth. On Saturday me and my sis went for a ride out around the Brecon Beacons using a combination of A,B and C class roads. Here is a video of the highlights of the trip. Hope you enjoy it!
Shaun

https://youtu.be/VAse0TCzD0E

BigSteve
07-07-2015, 12:00 PM
At least you dodged the thunder & lightening Shaun...:D

Carpy
07-07-2015, 02:57 PM
Looked like a nice ride out, great little dance scene as well :D

Capoandrew
07-08-2015, 02:10 AM
I have not so pleasant memories of that place. Did a stint with the hereford lads there for a while. All I remember was how feckin' cold it was.

Oh and isn't a hoot riding those dirt roads! Haven't gone off road for a while and am missing it heaps.

Rickyevans
07-08-2015, 11:45 AM
My back yard, up there all the time

Kernowbiker01
07-08-2015, 11:58 AM
The dance routine was courtesy of my sister. She didn't realise that the GoPro was running and I did the decent thing by not telling her! We stayed mainly on the tarmac seeing that I have road biased tyres fitted so the only bit of dirt was to the car park in the forest. There were some green lanes that looked interesting when I was planning a rough route so will have to visit again when better prepared.
BigSteve, we were very lucky with the weather and only had rain overnight on Saturday. Tent up and down in the dry! I did see some lightning but it was quite a way away.

Rickyevans
07-08-2015, 06:07 PM
Should see trefil quarry just beond the trink point ware you went offroad. Used to be up there everyday on the old yz450 4speed. An amazing place . A few big films have sceens filmed there

falcojake
07-09-2015, 07:14 AM
Last weekend I was off to a bike rally near Monmouth. On Saturday me and my sis went for a ride out around the Brecon Beacons using a combination of A,B and C class roads. Here is a video of the highlights of the trip. Hope you enjoy it!
Shaun

https://youtu.be/VAse0TCzD0E

thanks for posting the video Shaun!