PDA

View Full Version : Huge Ask.

northern phil
05-25-2015, 06:04 AM
Hi Capo owners.

Huge favour to ask.

Anyone living near me prepared to let me have a go on their bike?

Im thinking of chopping the futura in for a capo.

I still love my futura, but have an old wrist injury (and its my right hand), stop s******ing now:p:, oh and the knees, ankles, back. Football and rowing in my youth finally starting to take there toll. Its paining me more, year on year. I can cope with a days blast on the mille fine, its the multi day trips on the fut that take there toll. Ive always loved the look of the capo and think now is the time to own one due to my failing joints.

So anyone out there who can help out an ageing sole, it would be much appreciated.

Phil.

haga lout
05-25-2015, 07:22 AM
You have pm.

sloth
05-27-2015, 02:36 PM
Have you found a Capo to try, Phil?

haga lout
05-27-2015, 02:47 PM
I've offerd to meet him this sataday for him to sit on my white bike but it has the high seat and if he is still interested meet up after Scotland with the gray one that he can try but if you can sort something up your way sloth that's great

Globalone
05-28-2015, 02:58 AM
Mine has the tank off at the moment, but free to have a look/ chat, its about 20 miles North East of Durham

coug66
05-29-2015, 10:28 AM
Hi Capo owners.

Huge favour to ask.

Anyone living near me prepared to let me have a go on their bike?

Im thinking of chopping the futura in for a capo.

I still love my futura, but have an old wrist injury (and its my right hand), stop s******ing now:p:, oh and the knees, ankles, back. Football and rowing in my youth finally starting to take there toll. Its paining me more, year on year. I can cope with a days blast on the mille fine, its the multi day trips on the fut that take there toll. Ive always loved the look of the capo and think now is the time to own one due to my failing joints.

So anyone out there who can help out an ageing sole, it would be much appreciated.

Phil.

I think its time to face the future, we will all end up driving MP3's and wonder why it took us so long to discover them.

Every time I lift my leg over the Capo I wonder how long I will be able to do it.

I see something I can scoot my leg across vs. have to Cowboy cheerleader kick over.

I have had the Futura and the Capo and while I love the Futura the Capo does it all and more and I drive them the same so no benefit from the actual performance difference.

northern phil
05-29-2015, 11:51 AM
Going to look at one tomorrow. guy is interested in the fut, so, if we like each others bikes a deal will be done.

Will let you know how i get on.

Phil.

haga lout
05-29-2015, 03:10 PM
W
Going to look at one tomorrow. guy is interested in the fut, so, if we like each others bikes a deal will be done.

Will let you know how i get on.

Phil.
If you don't buy that one I've a good fully sorted 55plate at the right price