PDA

View Full Version : First service

gtrob
11-17-2014, 06:27 PM
Had my first service done on the dd. While it was in the had a DNA air cleaner fitted and the latest map done. All I can say is awesome. The DNA filter made it sound like it's trying to suck your man bits through the seat. The pipe werx pipes (that got made 2" shorter than they should be). Sound like a very upset group of lions in mating season. And the throttle response is well a hole lot better. All in all very impressed. Now I'm on the hunt for
More hp. Has any one got any ideas.

Crazy one
11-18-2014, 02:43 AM
Had my first service done on the dd. While it was in the had a DNA air cleaner fitted and the latest map done. All I can say is awesome. The DNA filter made it sound like it's trying to suck your man bits through the seat. The pipe werx pipes (that got made 2" shorter than they should be). Sound like a very upset group of lions in mating season. And the throttle response is well a hole lot better. All in all very impressed. Now I'm on the hunt for
More hp. Has any one got any ideas.
What does it cost just for the remap

gtrob
11-18-2014, 08:17 AM
What does it cost just for the remap

I'll check the invoice tomorrow and let you know. Can't be to much as the whole service wasn't badly priced.