PDA

View Full Version : Oil Filter list

Locky
10-29-2014, 05:59 PM
Because of how spartan the Aprilia Dealer network is I'd like to start a list of oil filters that will fit the DD1200 so if you know some makes and model numbers could you please list them.
I found one listed on here......Purolator L10241 but you know there's got to be at least a half dozen more....be nice to have a choice of brands......Thanks

zviadi
10-30-2014, 01:15 AM
Oil filter - HiFlo HF565
Fuel filter - Mahle KL145

xactoman
10-30-2014, 06:44 AM
Oil filter. Wix 57035

Ed / AF1 Racing
10-30-2014, 12:09 PM
we keep about 100 of them in stock, and they are known 100% correct.

plan ahead and order a few.

Locky
11-03-2014, 03:01 PM
You have a point ED.I'd have to order a few to make it worth my while to pay for shipping to Canada.The frustrating part is you know that the same filter is probably used on dozens
of other vehicles but you would need to know the numbers.Wonder how the wife would feel about me driving to TX for an oil change.
"Do you have anything to declare sir"Yes 1 dozen oil filters,you know that would get you searched and accused of using them as silencers to assonate people.I was once asked at the border
coming back by bike from San Fran."Do you have any red long underwear"I thought the guy was joking and told him so and quickly found out he had no sense of humour.Seems red #2 dye
was made illegal and they where worried about people smuggling them into Canada.You can under stand now why I said what I did about the filters....

tx-ruben
11-06-2014, 05:06 PM
I bought a PC Racing FLO reusable filter. It looks better and since the oil filter is exposed, I figure it would survive a direct rock hit.