PDA

View Full Version : Headlight problems

Kieransimons
05-04-2014, 12:31 PM
I am trying to convert my 06 rs 50 into a street fighter! I have just bought some twin street fighter headlights. But like with most things it doesn't want to work... All my wires are live leading up to the light and the headlight works but when connected it just doesn't work. I don't have a blown fuse FYI and I am losing patience in building it! Please help!!! :confused:

RS_Patrick
05-04-2014, 04:10 PM
If you want to make a project thread out of it than atleast post some pictures and tell us a bit more what you did, otherwise it should go in the technical section...
And your not giving enough info... Might be handy to give info on the headlight unit, did you check what bulbs are in there?
Wich wires are you conection to wich wires?

Kieransimons
05-05-2014, 02:00 AM
I know I will try to put a pic up but it would be nice for a reply! I spent 130 on the lighting and want to see something from it. All wires are connected correctly bye the way!

RS_Patrick
05-05-2014, 06:08 AM
I gave you a reply, cant give you a better one if i dont know what headlight you got and how your connecting it, i think theres a short cuircuit the way you connect it to the bike, probably a wire thats hooked up to the wrong wire/contact of the headlight.