PDA

View Full Version : Dumb Question!

Bryannagirl
04-27-2014, 05:05 PM
Ok if there are no dumb questions then there has to at least be dumb people.

With that said - I have a question - where is the Battery, it's not under the seat - really can not see it any where lees must under fron fairings. What to hook up battery tender. Cable. Is it something the have to do at first service (disconnect battery) if so will give them the cable to add then. ;)

Bryanna

Capo9
04-27-2014, 05:14 PM
Battery is under the seat. Remove the rear section and then undo a small Allen bold behind the front section of the seat and slide that back to remove. Off memory there are 6 philips (star) screws holder 2 plastic panels, front and back and there it is. I just fitted a cable this weekend for my drip charger.

A worthwhile exercise.

Nolz
04-27-2014, 05:41 PM
One of the things that I like about our bikes. even under the seat it's nice neat and tidy. It's there, just covered up ;) Unfortunately one of the screws holding the cover down was stripped on arrival :(

Bryannagirl
04-27-2014, 09:10 PM
Wow it was so neat I assumed it was part of the fuel tank. Speaking of clean and neat the space above the rear tire is finished as well as the parts that see sun light - amazing never had a fender well look so nice :cool:

dadsafrantic
04-27-2014, 09:24 PM
there are no dumb questions. when i got the bike home on the first day (yesterday) i pulled the seats off expecting to see the normal capo mess underneath. ik was happy to see the tidy solution to the prior capo battery and coil and fuse debacle. also the usb charging port is nice.

cheers