tuonohono36
04-13-2014, 03:51 PM
:bond:

Pranja
04-13-2014, 05:11 PM
Erm, there is no pics displayed!?

Zav
04-13-2014, 05:16 PM
Upload them to photobucket then copy the IMG code and paste here and they show up like this http://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w653/zav96/18CF45D1-F304-422A-8B60-F6A358DE8FA3_zpsf1rihdir.jpg

(he's pretty isn't he :D)

tuonohono36
04-14-2014, 10:27 AM
pfftt

tuonohono36
04-14-2014, 10:58 AM
:spankie:

Zav
04-14-2014, 11:33 AM
im sure people know about bikes on this forum otherwise you wouldnt of joined it.as we can see some people find it hilarious to post pics of horses on a bike forum but i dont think that really helps a lot of people out with there problems with bikes.having been told allready that oil is not supposed to be in a gearbox or a crankshaft area they seem to not know what the fuck they are on about anyway as a 2 stroke engine has to have oil inside it otherwise it will burn itself to dryness and get broken but im sure what do some people care about other peoples bikes if they can go and tell them that they dont need oil in a gearbox or a crankshaft area..i must admit when i did take the oil out of the drain hole beneath the bike it did go to start up like it wouldnt before..the admins are clearly not doing there job if people are going around and telling others false and dangerous information .

I think you will find I've told you nothing as I've purposely avoiding you

your gearbox must have 10w40 gearbox oil suitable for wet clutches you fill this on the black plug on the right side of engine and check the level with the screw just below it and Drain by the 13" bolt at bottom under neath engine

the crank is oiled by the oil pump what you fill with the 2 stroke thank under the seat you fill it with fully sythetic 2 stroke oil normally once every 3 weeks but keep eye on it if it runs out the engine will explode. Oil goes from the 2 stroke tank to the oil pump then to the carb or manifold where it gets sucked into the engine though the reeds and it oils the crank and bearings and the top end at same time as delivering fuel. The best way to oil the crank bearings after a rebuild is there is 2 small holes in the crank cases (you get to these by taking the barrel off and you will see them when look at the crank) I pour till them two holes are full of oil so when it firsts starts it's very oiled so won't get damaged

and I posted the pic on how easy it is to post something you just upload to photobucket and copy the IMG code like so http://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w653/zav96/F8EE255F-BB1A-4082-8702-17BD1A39BEA7-17349-00000EBCC21D462F_zpsedf38f30.jpg

tuonohono36
04-14-2014, 12:01 PM

Zav
04-14-2014, 12:18 PM
I think you will find I've told you nothing as I've purposely avoiding you...you dont even know me to avoid me........first of all i didnt say you had told me i had said someone told me.secondly i was told to drain oil out of the drain hole until its empty then start it up because oil doesnt need to go into the crank area because other oil gets dripped into the crank area which made me think <what oils that>the back box drips into the fuel to get mixed yes so i have not touched that part yet as im having problems with water getting into my piston area now which means i need the gasket for the rubber seal above to make contact with the metal gasket to stop this happening.i have also been told to run the bike until the smoke out the exhaust turns blue from dark black...which also told me this sounds fatal and that i shouldnt be doing it without any oil in the crank area.now i have put 10w-40 into the gearbox to lubricate the crank etc but this is for cars and petrol engines.so i will likely jsut use this for the time being until i can get some proper oil for bikes..at first i even put the oil in and then it started to foam up inside the piston area and foam up my sparkplug which stopped it from working then i restarted it once i emptied the oil from the drain hole to find the bike would start again so this means i need oil in it yes but i just filled it up too much by the sounds of it...

You our might wanna learn something this is why I've avoided you

the crank and gearbox are no way connected at all and gearbox oil should not get in the crank area and fuel and 2 stroke oil should not get inside the gearbox or you will cause problems such as black smoke and explosive destruction

2 strokes are not like a 4 stroke or car engine you use totally different oil and maintain and run totally different

as water/ coolant getting I tot the crank that is also another problem you do not want as water can't be compressed so you will snap the crank

tuonohono36
04-14-2014, 12:37 PM

tuonohono36
04-14-2014, 12:39 PM

Zav
04-14-2014, 01:20 PM
anyone want a bike for spares or repair ? lol

Nahhh I'm alright I have 6 4 being aprilias so don't need anymore and the girlfriend would prob kill me if I buy a 7th as saving for a holiday/ I want a drz

tuonohono36
04-14-2014, 02:58 PM

tuonohono36
04-21-2014, 12:16 PM

RS_Patrick
04-21-2014, 04:03 PM
Why do you have a Red outer headgasket and a Black one?
I see a black rubber gasket in your head, and a red one laying ontop of the cilinder...

As i said in a PM, use Enter after a sentence and leave spaces between difrent parts in your posts, use . and , more also.
I gat a headache from trying to read your post now, just try to read back your self what you posted and than read something i posted to see the difrence.

Please refrain from namecalling, but i can see your frustration with Zav here, but hese not worth getting banned for mate.

tuonohono36
04-21-2014, 04:14 PM

RS_Patrick
04-21-2014, 04:55 PM
Dude, what did i just tell you about how to write your posts?

You only need the Black outer seal, or just the red one if it fits the groove in the head, not both, if you install both than it will leak internaly, and if you tighten it up to much with bith the black and red outer gasket in there you bent the head because the inside of the head gets pressed more inwards than the outside of the head (wich already might have happend as you say the outer gasket leaks if you only install one of the 2)

Also looks like you got an aditional aluminium inner headgasket on the cilinder it self, that also shouldnt be there...

Would be a reall shame if that cilinder is ruined as its an Original Gilardoni, really easy to tune even for an amateur, and than its pretty fast.

Zav
04-22-2014, 03:29 AM
Stop having grumps on and Patricks right take the black gasket off and put red in place and it will be sorted

any here's your pics http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h184/lolspriority/bikeenginephotos021_zpseab96183.jpg (http://s64.photobucket.com/user/lolspriority/media/bikeenginephotos021_zpseab96183.jpg.html)
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h184/lolspriority/bikeenginephotos019_zps30706514.jpg (http://s64.photobucket.com/user/lolspriority/media/bikeenginephotos019_zps30706514.jpg.html)
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h184/lolspriority/bikeenginephotos018_zps660551ec.jpg (http://s64.photobucket.com/user/lolspriority/media/bikeenginephotos018_zps660551ec.jpg.html)
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h184/lolspriority/bikeenginephotos017_zpse292754f.jpg (http://s64.photobucket.com/user/lolspriority/media/bikeenginephotos017_zpse292754f.jpg.html)http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h184/lolspriority/bikeenginephotos016_zpsf2565158.jpg (http://s64.photobucket.com/user/lolspriority/media/bikeenginephotos016_zpsf2565158.jpg.html)

btw Patrick what's so good about that barrel I have 2 of them ones got a cracked port others fine just needs honing

RS_Patrick
04-22-2014, 01:17 PM
The red one isnt ment for the head... its supost to be the black one, but if you look carefull hese got an aluminium headgasket on the barrel, so no wonder it leaks.

Thats an Aluminium Gilardoni cilinders, all you need to do basicly is make the exhaust port a little bit bigger (slightly whider and bit higher) and slightly raise the booster port (the intake port directly opost to the exhaust port) but thats a bit more tricky to do.

tuonohono36
04-24-2014, 03:49 PM
:spankie:.

RS_Patrick
04-24-2014, 04:49 PM
Are you gonna learn to make readable post or not???
Hit enter after a sentence mate, and leave a gap (hit enter twice) if your going to a new part of your post.
Look at my posts for an example, i wont reply again if you keep posting like this, to hard to read.

The RS50/AM6 never used an alumium headgasket so that gasket on the Original cilinders so that gasket kit must have been for an aftermarket cilinder.
The biggest difrence in the heads are that in the one like yours the inner gasket sits in grooves in the head, and in the other version the inner gasket sits in grooves in the barrel and only the outer gasket sits in the head.

It the head is bent the engine still turns over fine, but the gaskets leak as the surfaces are no longer straight.

tuonohono36
04-25-2014, 12:25 PM

RS_Patrick
04-26-2014, 07:48 AM
Still need some work on the typing part but atleast its a whole lot easier to read now.

I wouldnt use liquid gasket, or if i really have to as little as posible, hope it works though.

tuonohono36
04-26-2014, 01:31 PM

RS_Patrick
04-26-2014, 02:07 PM
If you use to much and it gets into the cooling system you got a problem, if it gets in the gearbox or crankcase it could also become a problem.

Spudgun60
04-26-2014, 03:03 PM
I use blue Hylomar as a jointing compound. Excellent stuff. If it's good enough for Rolls Royce. It's good enough for me.

tuonohono36
04-26-2014, 05:22 PM

tuonohono36
04-26-2014, 05:25 PM

RS_Patrick
04-26-2014, 08:01 PM
If your trying to be smart think about your typing than and use the edit button :p:

I know that, but the central joint of the 2 engine halfs got no gasket for them, you have to do them with gasket gel so I mentioned them also.

tuonohono36
04-27-2014, 05:35 PM

tuonohono36
04-27-2014, 05:41 PM

tuonohono36
04-27-2014, 05:42 PM

RS_Patrick
04-27-2014, 07:15 PM
Dude, if you posted a message and want to add/change something with in a few minutes like with the 3 posts you made above, on the right under your post theres a button with a pencil, it says "Edit Post"

Not only is it anoying to some people reading this but it could be called/seen as Spamming and it could get you in trouble.

Oh man, i love those Alarms with Remote Starter, can do some really funny things with them (not funny for the owner of the bike or any bikes parked near it though) got some nice memories of that from wen i was back in school... :p:

tuonohono36
04-28-2014, 02:00 PM

RS_Patrick
04-28-2014, 06:55 PM
LOL, no mate you got it all wrong with the remote starter.

What they do is put the bike in gear and jam the trottle open, than wen you come out and start it by remote it jumps forward and falls over.
With a scooter (wich they did at my school) its even more funny, they jamed a brick under the rear wheel, jamed the throttle lever all the way op, and wen the guy walked outside to go home and started his bike by remote thinking he was cool, the thing flew of the stand trough the bike parking at school, pretty big mes.
Scooter it self was damadged pretty good but also it wrecked a few bicycles and an knocked over and damadged a Honda MT5 breaking the clutch lever, on top of that the guy got the crap beaten out of him because he got the blame (it was a reall show off/bragging yerk) so enjoyed watching that all happen, and me and the guy that did it went by bus and train anyway from and to school.

If i where you i wouldnt use it mate, dont say i didnt warn you, ontop of that those types of alarm systems drain and damage the battery of the RS50 as its to small and has to little capacity.

tuonohono36
04-29-2014, 12:31 PM

tuonohono36
05-01-2014, 09:04 AM
pfftt

Zav
05-01-2014, 09:17 AM
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h184/lolspriority/myphotos2014002_zps50f43a55.jpg?t=1398952872rs50 .....and yes i know i have cut bigger air holes but am now covering them with decals soon.And the tank is going to be sprayed red aswell

can I just say without offending you that is horrible and you've Tuileries what looks like very good shape fairings by cutting air holes. What may I add is a waste of time and effort

but anyway nice wheels ahaa

RS_Patrick
05-01-2014, 11:08 AM
I have to agrea with Zav, but the bike might look better in reall life, and with the right decals it should improve a lot, its to much of the same colour now.

The hole cut in the fairing is a bad idea...

tuonohono36
05-01-2014, 01:00 PM
:spankie:dont listen to kids folks

tuonohono36
05-01-2014, 01:04 PM
as for rs patricks comment and zavs comment please dont reply in my threads no more thank you

Zav
05-01-2014, 01:09 PM
first of all i dont remember asking for anybodys opinion of what they think because i posted the photo.. its for my own thread.to be honest zav your only a youngster and im 36 there is a difference.secondly im sure people do there bikes up in any way they like.this is how i bought it except for the fairings being cut.but never the less i will continue with my work but seeing that i have posted the photo and got nothing back but horrible and agreeing that its horrible doesnt really bother me its what i think that counts...
Technically I'm not a teenager I'm technically a young adult till the 10th of May then I'm a adult ahaa

but yeah doesn't matter how old people are if they know more they know more simple and you 36 how have you lived in life with that grammar I know mines bad but I'm still a youngen as you say

tuonohono36
05-01-2014, 01:19 PM
to the moderators of this site could you please keep a eye on zav as i think these kind of people need some type of care.thank you

tuonohono36
05-01-2014, 01:38 PM
end of thread

RS_Patrick
05-01-2014, 05:25 PM
Teenager is anyone below 20 Zav...

Tuonohono36: if you can not take a comment like that than just leave, thats really sad behavior your showing here.

Like i said, the bike (colour) might look better in real life, because on a picture red quickly looks more pink or brownish than it really is.

Like Zav also said, theres no point in cutting a hole into the fairing like that, theres nothing behind it that needs any extra there, ontop of that it doesnt look cool and its not even cut perfectly aligned.

I sure hope your age isn't 36, because than your behaviour would be even more sad for someone that age, as its behaviour i expect from a 12 year old, not an adult. (and btw, if you are 36, im still older than you, so i hope that "don't listen to kids folks" wasnt aimed at me)

There was no offence intended, not in my comment atleast, and i think Zav also wasnt trying to be offensive here.

Thank you for pointlessly ruining 3 forum pages completly by editing all your posts to Pfft and :spankie: ( but hey, atleast you learned how to edit post :p: )

Seriously, if i where you i would be really ashamed of my self and leave.

(still no offence intended here from this side)

Zav
05-01-2014, 05:56 PM
Teenager is anyone below 20 Zav...

Tuonohono36: if you can not take a comment like that than just leave, thats really sad behavior your showing here.

Like i said, the bike (colour) might look better in real life, because on a picture red quickly looks more pink or brownish than it really is.

Like Zav also said, theres no point in cutting a hole into the fairing like that, theres nothing behind it that needs any extra there, ontop of that it doesnt look cool and its not even cut perfectly aligned.

I sure hope your age isn't 36, because than your behaviour would be even more sad for someone that age, as its behaviour i expect from a 12 year old, not an adult. (and btw, if you are 36, im still older than you, so i hope that "don't listen to kids folks" wasnt aimed at me)

There was no offence intended, not in my comment atleast, and i think Zav also wasnt trying to be offensive here.

Thank you for pointlessly ruining 3 forum pages completly by editing all your posts to Pfft and :spankie: ( but hey, atleast you learned how to edit post :p: )

Seriously, if i where you i would be really ashamed of my self and leave.

(still no offence intended here from this side)

I totally agree with Patrick on this one (now I never thought I would say that ahaa no offence Patrick) and I didn't intend on offend you that's why I said no offence before I carried on.

and I would like to add this
here is the pm I got

to be very honest with you ever since i joined this site i have had messages from certain members telling me your a complete asshole and all you do is fuck around on this site half the time. now unless you have what you call a brain i would seriously think about some of the posts you post towards people..especcially trying to be a keyboard warrior and caining peoples grammar...dont post replys to me no more and keep your opinions to yourself before you find yourself answering to a moderator with a nice long lenghty ban for being a utter wanker.....do you kind of get my drift now??or ull be finding things go missing.

Now I don't care if anyone poms you saying what about me as I know people do and I don't blame them as I can be at times specially when had a drink I know that's not a excuse but yeah it happens to all of us.

Anyway is that intended as a threat ??????? I dunno aha but I do know your still failing at grammar.

Also with that type of language you will get banned not me just so you know.

As as me and Patrick tried to help I admitted me not so much as I did take the mick but that's who I am just like you are not so smart to put in nice terms and who wouldn't have a laugh when your that dumb that I told you how to upload 3 times and still failed and helped with your engine just to carry on asking same thing.

Anyway as Patrick said.

tuonohono36
06-02-2014, 03:53 PM
Firstly im not ashamed of myself ...Secondly Having read through "some" replys here from rs patrick and zav. I can safely say i came onto this site for some help and in the first week i was on the site all i got was being messed around with just like zav explains that he was drinking or messing around whilst on drink and now thinking that talking about my " grammar" isnt so good who really cares lol "i dont" Also in the way i type on here is how i want to type not when someone tells me how too...i dont also drink so i wouldnt know what he is talking about.Also i kind of get the jist that im to leave the site but i dont recall me going anywhere as this site is basically for logging things such as what im doing to the bike or putting on it.But recently i asked zav about my carb and he seemed fine and helpfull.The fairings cutting was my idea so if thats a no no so be it but its the way I want it looking.Not when someone tells me how it should look...thats a opinion and i was not looking for opinions.I was lookin for answers to questions about the bike.Also when showing a photo of the bike i was then told it looks "shit" with great looking wheels...This is also not forgetting this is just a 50 cc bike that i got ripped off by some cornwall retard by about at least another 300 quid concidering these rs bikes are only going for 350 the most on fleabay anyway.Instead of ranting on i personally apoligise for my actions towards editing posts but i would seriously think about other people giving false information about correcting things such as turning up the idle screw fully so that other people can probably blow there bike to bits.BUT i am apparantly acting like a 12 year old when people are giving out such information on a forum?.Which is not forgetting a forum for HELP. not more problems..or being slated or being told how to type or even having bad views about other peoples bikes.Anyway as for the im older than you childishness i actually got my carb running properly and the bike revs and idles like a goodun.I even fully cleaned the oily engine with coca cola by spraying it on and leaving it to fizz away breaking down all that grimey shit from the previous owner that was that much of a retard changes the exhaust and leaves the 110 main jet in the carb which then flooded under the piston when completly flooding it with fuel and oil.Now it has a 88 main jet and idles perfectly midway on the choke.As i was also told on this forum that revving it up to at least 7 thousand revs when letting go of the clutch would be a stupid idea wouldnt it. But just having problems when in first gear now on the pull away i rev it up to go along and conks out.SO after all this baffling on and moaning and what not im on the edge of giving it away or selling it.After all im used to pitbikes and i havent done my cbt test yet either.This bike has cost me around a thousand pound allready beleive it or not there abouts.both your previous comments were taken to heart and thats why i became the way i became.in the long run this bike will never in my life sell for a grand.what muppet would do that.Obviously me for 700 quid only to get bad replys back about it.maybe its one of them bikes.leaky suspension left to renew.controllers need renewing or fixing from stopping moving...bikes then mot.able.After fixing the pull away problem.

tuonohono36
06-02-2014, 04:07 PM
253806this was before ..tacky looking/faded stickers.Didnt like it..This is after 253807The fairings cut out i was going to go over with fairings stickers again anyway that doesnt really matter.zav your a teenager pull your socks up and thanks rs patrick for your kind words.

tuonohono36
06-02-2014, 04:16 PM
p.s if anyones intrested in this bike or my 125cc pitbike give me a shout as im now on the complete sell out.After fixing this bike for a year and losing out on money over it i need a good holiday lol.

LukeRS
06-02-2014, 05:00 PM
This forum is ruined by arguments in my opinion. If your typing/people skills are lacking maybe keep it to the fixing aspect (HINT tunohono36 sadly my friend).

RSPatrick and Zav I agree, I agree, I agree! Especially regarding the patronising and condescending 'youngens' sorry for taking sides but this forum doesn't need more Arguments! Ride safe and stay friendly

tuonohono36
06-03-2014, 11:01 AM
This forum is ruined by arguments in my opinion. If your typing/people skills are lacking maybe keep it to the fixing aspect (HINT tunohono36 sadly my friend).

RSPatrick and Zav I agree, I agree, I agree! Especially regarding the patronising and condescending 'youngens' sorry for taking sides but this forum doesn't need more Arguments! Ride safe and stay friendly

the name is tuonohono36 concidering you hinted at my lack of people skills or typing. i am not arguin either because of the simple fact is i came to this site for help only and it was explained that someone has a laugh now and then on here. Well i only came here for advice and help not messing around willy nilly.as for the " fixing" aspect.maybe im too old for the site? lol just a tip tho if your going to work with aprilia,s make sure you pick a site where certain people are willing to help out not mess you around or mess around on the site itself.There are other sites available for those who cant just stay to the helping part and have to go around laughin and joking.im glad you said
"arguments" tho because spudgun60 is a very nice bloke and a very helpfull one at that too and thats the only person i can so far recommend if anyone needs help with there bikes.He was the first guy who helped me.thanks spudgun60.very appreciated.

Zav
06-03-2014, 11:19 AM
Away oh well

I like the swing arm too no rust

jk but yeah its alright

tuonohono36
06-03-2014, 11:24 AM
Being as you mention the swing arm.253879theres your swing arm when it first turned up..i then shaved it all down.<this is called repair work>!!

tuonohono36
06-03-2014, 11:24 AM
you seem intrested so i thought i would show you.253881

Zav
06-03-2014, 11:25 AM
Better than mine left side fell off that much rust :D

tuonohono36
06-03-2014, 11:29 AM
satisfied? :O)

tuonohono36
06-03-2014, 11:30 AM
you mean your welding from the left side snapped clean off?

tuonohono36
06-03-2014, 11:31 AM
im glad you told me this because mine may need restrenghtening lol

tuonohono36
06-03-2014, 11:32 AM
mine was kept in a garage tho which may mean i was lucky.

Zav
06-03-2014, 11:33 AM
No it had rusted all way through and I sat on bike and it snapped

tuonohono36
06-03-2014, 11:36 AM
how much do you weigh for christ sakes lol

Zav
06-03-2014, 11:45 AM
9 and half stone

tuonohono36
06-03-2014, 11:47 AM
gulp...11 n half. lol best be carefull on those test runs.lol

Zav
06-03-2014, 11:50 AM
It's fine aslong as the metals thick

the one I snapped snapped where rear shock is what gets the most water on it so rusts more and I never noticed it till I heard a crack and bike lowered a bit but it had been used everyday without a single wash I think as it came with atleast 2 cm thick of oil on engine

tuonohono36
06-03-2014, 11:53 AM
yeh tapped it too shit to check if sounded ok and it does thats why i resprayed it.but suspension gone its laeking oil so needs replacing but not spending 40 pounds on a second hand one.lol ill find one cheaper.

RS_Patrick
06-07-2014, 01:56 AM
253806this was before ..tacky looking/faded stickers.Didnt like it..This is after 253807The fairings cut out i was going to go over with fairings stickers again anyway that doesnt really matter.zav your a teenager pull your socks up and thanks rs patrick for your kind words.

So wheres the Tuono??? A Tuono is a Naked version of the RS50 with no side fairings, difrent rear end etc...

What you "had" was a Rare Aprilia RS50 Telifonica Replica... wich you basicly ruined.

This is a Aprilia Tuono:
http://www.infomoto.ro/images/stories/rs%2050%20tuono.jpg
Clearly not what you got hey???

tuonohono36
06-07-2014, 06:15 AM
and you think you know about bikes patrick? my logbook states its a 2003 aprilia rs 50......The advert on ebay when i bought it stated aprilia tuono 2003.There is also nothing DIFFERENT about the rear end either as its exactly the same as mine apart from a different shaped seat.To be honest wether it was rare or not or wether i have ruined it or not doesnt really matter to me especcially when i get ripped off over 300 pound more than i should of paid for it.Being as you never replied after telling me a phbn12 carb needs a 74 main jet or a 90 main jet when infact the original set for aphbn12 is a 78 main jet.Now your trying to make me look like i dont know a bike lol ....So being as my logbook states 2003 in 2003 was the aprilia tuono patrick.

tuonohono36
06-07-2014, 06:19 AM
254121this was the petrol tank when it turned up it was wrecked allready before i even started to spray it.All i have ruined is wasting 700 pound on a wrecked bike..which i might add was advertised on ebay as a working bike and it turned up in a van with a sheet of a4 paper on the tank with all problems on it.

tuonohono36
06-07-2014, 06:20 AM
SO what year was the aprilia tuono out ? 2003.....i rest my case yet again.

tuonohono36
06-07-2014, 06:23 AM
as you said in your post " what i had was a rare telifonica movies star bike"" yeh yeh what i had was a shit looking bike which had stickers on it faded from the sun.scratched up paint work on the frame which i resprayed back to silver.oh dont tell me aswell that rare telifonica bikes go for a thosusand pound if there in mint condition too concidering telifonica bikes are now selling on ebay for about 350 pounds and i paid 700 pounds for this including a guy from a forum telling me its not a tuono and i have ruined it lmao try reading my signature on my posts it explains how i got the bike.and how it turned up.

tuonohono36
06-07-2014, 06:28 AM
i think the only person here has ruined this bike is the person who lied about it working and sold it on ebay as he himself

was getting taken to court for selling me a broken bike when he stated it worked and only needed a tiny bit of work to it

so i dont see myself how ive ruined any bike as when i bought it ..it never worked......i have fixed it and repaired it as

you can see from all my photo,s

tuonohono36
06-07-2014, 06:30 AM
this could be a way blue 2003 with telifonica stickers on the fairings.But i was told by the seller of the bike it was a tuono 2003. look at the back end there exactly the same. there is no difference.I COULD TAKE THE FAIRINGS OFF THE BIKE AND ITLL LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE BIKE YOUVE SHOWED ME.

tuonohono36
06-07-2014, 07:13 AM
http://www.infomoto.ro/images/stories/rs%2050%20tuono.jpg254127

tuonohono36
06-07-2014, 07:14 AM
exactly the same patrick ....

LukeRS
06-07-2014, 07:53 AM
Look, tuonohono...there's no need to be hostile towards Patrick. He was trying to correct your mistake not humiliate you. I'm going to be blunt here, you're wrong. Here are the differences:
-your bike has a curved pillion seat, whereas the tuono has a flat one.
-your bike has clip ons, whereas the tuono has raised bars.
-your bike doesn't have those things (which I can only describe as vents) on the side, yet the tuono does.
-if you look carefully your front fairing curves around the forks. The tuono doesn't have this feature.

Additionally, you bought a poor bike. It wasn't your fault, it was that of the seller, but don't take it out on people who try to help. I am not very knowledgable about the RS50, however I can tell that is not a tuono.

tuonohono36
06-07-2014, 08:03 AM
thank you very much indeed because obviously the seller has modified this bike without telling me so i hardly knew anything about it when i first got it
as for the hostility towards patrick is because he told me the main jet size needs to be increased in size because the bike was not pulling away in first gear
so then i change it to a 74 or 78 and it still doesnt want to pull away then i put the 110 main jet size back in after he didnt tell me when u change the main jet size you also need to change needle settings etc.
after i had the 88 main jet size in the choke could be pulled up and down and the engine wouldnt conk out but still had the pulling away problem.ever since i tried the 110 main jet size
i seem to have more of a pull away but still conks out after that.
theonly main jet size i didnt have a problem with and engine working wise is the 88 main jet size and this is because patrick is disagreeing so its a disgreement not hostility.
he also adds about my typing skills and reading skills but i have no problem whatsoever with anyone or anything.and yes i was conned out of money for this bike and yes it didnt look as bad as the seller made it out to look on the advertisment through ebay.it turned up just how you see it and how i changed it to a colour i like.not a colour that people say " oh dont like that"

RS_Patrick
06-07-2014, 11:20 AM
I dont think the bike was modified at all, as it has Rare Telefonica fairings including the blue passenger seat, and difrent tripple crownplate, difrent fairing mountings, difrent indicators, difrent mirrors, Difrent colour frame and rear fork (incase you didnt notice Tuono frames only come in Flat Black finish)

Fueltank would have been fine with a new Tankprotector on it, as thats where the damadge is, the little bit missing of the Original decal isnt to bad, and you can buy those Telefinica decals online preyy cheap, so could have just replaced them.

You dont Always need to change the needle wen changine the mainjet... atleast half of the time its fine as it is.

Trying to help you is pointless because you simple dont read whats been said, and what you type in reply contradics half the time what was really said and than you attack the person trying to help you.

According to your storry you only tried a 74, 78, 88 and 110 mainjet, on top of that you have a Podfilter on there... or did you put the airbox back on now?

And people on here told you they found the colour ugly and that you shouldnt have cut holes in the fairings and you deleted/edited out all your post prior to that in this thread because of that.

Knowing now it was a Rare Telefonica Replica just makes it even worse, but ok, not everyones taste is the same and its your bike after all, but dont expect that you ever make your money back on that bike mate... think you should be really glad if you get 300gbp for it wen you sell it on after what you done to it.

And im not disagreeing, your just not properly reading what people tell you or it doesnt get trough to your head or something, what ever it is im no longer gonna try to help you untill you understand what i said and learn to type normal easy to read posts, just read back your self what you typed... And use the Edit post button, i know you know how to as you clearly showed you where capable of using it wen you completly ruined this thread by editing all the posts you made.

Im just wasting time i can use to help others with you, not just because you dont get whats being said, or simply dont want to, but it also takes up to much time just trying to read what you posted as a reply.

tuonohono36
06-07-2014, 12:56 PM
i have just been told by spudgun that for 30 years he has used a way of tuning the carb and told me to change the notch on the needle to the middle and not the first notch where it was..having done this the bike revved high as possible when started even without the throttle loads of grey smoke came out of exhaust and snap goes the ring that sits in the grooves of the needle..i have listened to everything thats been said this is why i am not doing what i want to do i am simply doing what ive been informed to do or try...when i bought the bike i must agree that it was a decent looking bike but being as i dont know alot about the bike when i first got it i didnt like the stickers being faded/scratched up.the seller even slid it across a road because i can tell that by the scrapes all the way down the other side of the bike on the stickers which you cant see in the photo you was looking at...it seems to me by now being told the height the needle needs to be in the middle this has now set me back to square one needing a needle height setting ring now ....what i think i will do is stop listening to people from forums as this has only made it worse not any better...... for me anyway...i have not missed or not read anything thats been said i simply took notice of everything thats been said and its caused me to go backwards...wether or not the bike was rare or not is another thing.as for the tiny bit of work the seller told me it needed they was all lies...i think i was ok with the main jet problem in the first place now i need a new needle height setting ring........great....

tuonohono36
06-07-2014, 12:59 PM
now i was kinda thinking before i did change the needle setting is that it was on the first notch of the needle.....this told me the bike started up and it wouldnt start up as soon as i changed the needle hieght setting...silly me listening.

Spudgun60
06-07-2014, 01:06 PM
Well, I hope you're blaming me for your woes. When tuning a carburettor, you set it to a neutral position to begin with. This means having the needle position in the middle. The reason for this is simple. Once the size of the main jet has been established, you have the flexibility of moving the needle up or down. It's simple. It works.

tuonohono36
06-07-2014, 01:10 PM
the needle ring was set at the first notch in the first place this made the bike start up and idle normally .now changin the needle hieght ring caused my throttle wire to be taught and made the needle setting ring to snap off the needle and the needle to drop to the bottom of the carb which then made the bike rev high as possible and had to turn it off by the key..now i need a new height ring to go into the first groove.

tuonohono36
06-07-2014, 01:12 PM
my carb needle hieght setting was correct before i even touched it.that was with the 110 main jet in.now i dont even know what them tiny rings are called to buy them .

tuonohono36
06-07-2014, 01:17 PM
i been told iw asnt listening when i have listened to everything thats been said on this forum ......but i have just read this ........ Selection of the correct size of idle jet
To select the proper size of idle jet, slowly open the
throttle with the tw
istgrip (opening should not exceed
a quarter throttle): a slow and uneven in
crease in rpm indicates that the idle jet is too small. This effect
can also be observed when the idle
mixture screw is open too much or wh
en the idle air screw is closed
too much and therefore not properly
responsive to the engine's running.
If you observe smoke in the exhaust ga
s and a dull noise, it means that the
idle jet size is too large; this
can also occur when the mixture-adjusting screw is screwed in too much and oversensitive or when the
air-adjusting screw is screwed out too much.
Usually with racing motorcycles, after having adjusted
the idle as above, unscrew the idle- speed screw to
allow the throttle to close completely so that you
will obtain the maximum engine braking on closing the
throttle. In this case however, do not readjust the mi
xture screw or air- screw setting because any further
mixture screw closure or air-scre
w opening may cause two- stroke en
gines to seize on the overrun.

tuonohono36
06-07-2014, 01:18 PM
says nothing about needle height.

Spudgun60
06-07-2014, 01:25 PM
The first line is a giveaway. "To select the proper size of idle jet". The needle has no impact on the idle jet. The needle has an impact of the performance of the main jet. You asked me about the selection of the main jet. DO LEARN TO READ!!!!!

tuonohono36
06-07-2014, 01:33 PM
i am reading thats the problem i had in the first place the main jet sizes.then you said you have to change it to the middle notch so i did and then the bike revved high as possible with a 88 main jet in it..it was set in the first place at the top notch of the needle and was starting perfectly...idling perfectly..only problem i had was the pull away in first gear...no matter what main jet i changed it too the needle height was ok cos it was starting up on every other main jet size i put in.now as if im going to buy a needle clip for 4 pound 30 lol n thats with postage.

tuonohono36
06-07-2014, 01:37 PM
thats why i bought a main jet size kit from 70 to 88 to try and find out what main jet would help in pulling the bike away in first gear.because the 110 makes it sound groggy and floods the sparkplug.but changin the needle hieght now kinda cleaned out the bike because i was just surrounded with thick grey smoke lol

tuonohono36
06-07-2014, 01:47 PM
i need a new throttle casing anyway because it keeps clicking because the last owner obviously tried to do somethin to the throttle housing.god knows what.so basically a needle clip is now needed and then maybe put it into a garage because ive had a year of it lol

tuonohono36
06-07-2014, 01:50 PM
infact the aprilia rs50 with jet sizes from 70 to 88 including the 110 main jet.a 125cc akuma assasin pitbike sprayed in purple and green fully working only rode twice...300pound pitbike aprilia rs 50 ....600 pound.now up for sale or near offer.

Spudgun60
06-07-2014, 02:02 PM
It's a pity that you ruined a rare Telefonica machine. I would've made a substantial offer for it.

tuonohono36
06-07-2014, 03:28 PM
as i said to patrick allready one side of the fairings were scratched to bits on the stickers this inlcudes chunks of paint coming off which revealed the factory undercoat hence why i sprayed it aswell as not liking the blue colour design and tacky telifonica movie stickers.im very aware that this was a rare bike as the stickers that were on it cant be bought off ebay no less than 80 pounds for a set of fairing stickers.being as i was in a position that was ok with my needle clip being in the right position no matter what size i changed it too the bike was still idling perfect. now i have to buy a circlip and a 90 to 140 jet kit just to see what that result gives me.i have really had enough of the bike tho now so it probably will sit in the garage for as long as 3 years like it did in the sellers garage according to the logbook.also i paid out 700 for it to be delivered aswell and it turned up with problems galore but now cut them problems down to just a few without this needle clip problem now aswell.the bike was no way buyable in the first place it didnt work and looked to my liking horrible.infact the suspension leaking needs replacing the handle controllers were loose aswell as the replaced handlebar that wa s that loose you can have n accident on it then i replaced that.seems like the seller wanted me to have a accident rather than have the pleasure of riding it as i have only rode it once.if anyone knows what size circlip the phbn 12 hs carb takes please let me know as i am now needing one after being told i need to change the height settings on my needle and now my bike wont work without this part.so i need to know what size in millimetres it takes...

tuonohono36
06-07-2014, 05:40 PM
It's a pity that you ruined a rare Telefonica machine. I would've made a substantial offer for it.

i didnt ruin it the %^"^ who lives in cornwall rode it to hell and back then sold it to me...unaware of it..

Pranja
06-07-2014, 06:04 PM
No need for rage, mate. They don't have anything against you, you just need to take it easy.

tuonohono36
06-07-2014, 06:23 PM
i feel like ripping my own brain out.... lol
im now having to find what size the needle in my dellorto phbn 12 hs carb takes because thats what im now needing after being told to set it at the middle notch but the first notch on my needle was fine in the first place. i just wanted to know what main jet size i need with my tecnigas exhaust and i have ended up ruining my throttle so now i cant even rev the bike until i get the circlip for the needle.

tuonohono36
06-07-2014, 06:25 PM
i know its in millimetres im not sure if its 1.7 mm tho or lower.the circlip size for the needle.

Pranja
06-07-2014, 06:30 PM
Main jet size for aftermarket exhaust on that carb should be in range 68-72.

tuonohono36
06-07-2014, 06:34 PM
i was told higher than that by rs patrick..then told i was not listening....i need the size for the needle circlip now.i bought a kit from size 70 to 88 i guess i will have to get a lower jet kit now.iwas then told everytime i change my jet size i need to change the needle height which then sent my bike into high amount of revs and grey smoke everywhere .then my circlip broke so need a new one for throttle needle.

tuonohono36
06-07-2014, 06:37 PM
now i know the 110 main jet that was in it is way too damn big for it

tuonohono36
06-07-2014, 06:39 PM
dont want to spend high amounts of money for just a tiny circlip so if i can get the size of the needle circlip for this carb then i can get ones from ebay for much cheaper.

Zav
06-07-2014, 06:41 PM
Just take it a garage as you seem incapable of jetting a bike and moaning your taking float owl off 4 times Ina. Week when I need my Rx It took me 25+ removals of the float bowl in one day and that ment taking tank off seat off and carb what is a pain in that ass on the Rx ass there's 15 bolts holding all that on an even if one int tightened properly that bike shook it self apart and I lot panels going down the road

and yeah it's not a tuono because if it was you would of paid 1500 not whatever you did as tuonos are the rarest and most valued rs50 look at the original tank for one is 120 second hand

and please stop giving everyone Greff as then will eventually stop replying and no one will help you as I've been gone for 2 days and you've posted atleast 100 posts what made no sense sorry

I did not mean any offence in this post but I had to make it blunt or you would not read it

I repeat I did not mean any offence

tuonohono36
06-07-2014, 06:48 PM
wtf? zav lets get this right here...if you read enough in the posts that i have posted i was doing perfectly fine with tryin to find what main jet size i need for my tecnigas exhaust ....then rs patrick tell sme that i need a 110 or higher because you go 10 percent higher in size of main jet size.then i get told by spudgun that everytime you change the main jet size you ahve to change the needle height which i then did this evening only for the bike to rev highly and had to turn it off by the key ..the bike int he first place was idling perfecltly because my 45 size idle jet seems to be absolutly fine as for the main jet and the needle circlip now breaking being told to change it to the middle notch i have been told to do things which i have done only to find myself going backwards here... im not offended in anyway shape or form because i beleive now being told by pranja that it should be a 68 to 72 main jet size for a tecnigas exhaust...i think if you read back on posts you will see i was doing perfectly fine by tryin to find my main jet size for my exhaust...the last thign im doing is letting certain people make it look like im not knowing what im doing which i do know what im doign because everytime i listen to certain people im going wrong again..work that one out.and after spending ten thousand pounds during having this bike dont you think i would of done that and put it in a garage or went and bought a brand new bike which i very much think i should of done now instead of this so called " rare bike"

tuonohono36
06-07-2014, 06:54 PM
blunt as you may be but i was doing ok then i got told different set ups now ended up with a broken needle circlip. great.the circlip was on the first notch using a 110 main jet size the jet size is obviously way too big which is why im experiencing major boggin out so i think praja knows what his talking about saying 68 to 72 size for a aftermarket exhaust

Zav
06-07-2014, 06:56 PM
10gs on a piece of scrap omg you are mad I wouldn't even spend that on my s2000 and that's my baby

tuonohono36
06-07-2014, 07:00 PM
i didnt say spend ten thousand on this peice of sh&& no definatly not lmao spent on otehr stuff not realizing i would have problems with this when it arrived in a van on delivery.

tuonohono36
06-07-2014, 07:01 PM
my brain told me if i was to buy a bike and fix it up then id earn more money out of it or ride the bike and learn and do cbt test on it but so far i think i will shortly give up alltogether if i cant find out the size of the needle circlip...to buy much cheaper ones from ebay rather than 4.30 from dellorto website.this was 700 pound.they go for a grand people reckon but there going for 350 on ebay proper done up.

tuonohono36
06-07-2014, 07:07 PM
600 100 delivery to turn up with a4 peice of paper with problems galore then ive cut those problems down from about 10 to about 3,,,,,,now i just need the circlip size in millimetres for the needle.and i think i will get it running then sell it on.and yeh they are a migraine.

Spudgun60
06-08-2014, 01:40 AM
I paid 200 for mine. 100 of that was for getting it from Scotland to here in Devon. I bought it as a spares/repairs non runner. It didn't look to bad in the photo's. What arrived was a total wreck. Like yourself, I wanted to restore the bike to make a bit of money. However, I ended up having to replace 50% of the bike. It took me 6 months to take the Aprilia from wreck to roadworthy. The problems you're experiencing are tiny compared what I've had to put up with (The previous owner had taken an angle grinder to the engine, so I had to buy another one) There's no way I'm going to profit from this. However, I should break even once I factored in the upgraded engine I'm building. In the meantime, I going to enjoy riding it.

RS_Patrick
06-08-2014, 10:18 AM
The bike doesnt look that bad on the pictures, and even scratched it would have been worth more than resprayed, especaily with it being a Telefonica replica.

Pranja probably told you that it should have a 68 to 72 mainjet because you kept going on that it has a SHA 14.12 carb.
Even after i told you that thats imposible from what you said about the carb and how you said the Choke worked, even kept that up so far that you disputed it being a PHBN 12 carb like i said, and posted a Picture of your Carb still arguin it was a SHA 14.12 carb...

Im no longer am gonna help you, and to be honest i hope no one else on here wil also, you basicly already had a second chance from some people (even from Zav wich i would not have expected) here after what you did with this thread for example and you blew it again.

tuonohono36
06-13-2014, 02:57 PM
i said it was a sha 14/12 in the beginning because thats what i thought it was... i didnt dispute this with you whatsoever because your the one who asked me what it is and i went out and took a photo of it which i posted.with the letters phbn12 so its then i knew it was a dellorto carb.thats why you never replied after i posted a photo which proved you wrong so i have no idea what your talking about...as for spudguns reply yeh bit of a shame i took off the repsol stickers as they seem to cost a fortune now to buy ..as for the bike itself i probably get about 350 to 400 at least once i have sorted out the last problems im having.as for the project side of it i think i will mind my own bussiness and stop posting stuff on here as people like rs patrick seems to think i really need that certain persons help.when infact the work im doing is what i am doing not nobody else.as for your thinking other people wont help ther is actually 3 other people that are helping me so rs patrick your welcome to your opinions but there we go ....

tuonohono36
06-13-2014, 02:59 PM
Pranja probably told you that it should have a 68 to 72 mainjet because you kept going on that it has a SHA 14.12 carb.
yeh thats when i didnt look at the carbs name der...then i posted a photo of it saying dellorto phbn12 you then never replied so i dont need your help rs patrick thank you.

tuonohono36
06-13-2014, 03:01 PM
clearly i was ripped off with this bike in the first place no matter what i do to it is my choice not nobody elses rs patrick has really got up my nose now i mean if he knew what main jet i needed he would of said by now being as he seems to have the same exhaust as me or simular...after all im here on this site asking what size i need and i now get oh well i ruined this post and i ruined that post or i argued this i argued that..then in another post some other member says oh well let him learn the hard way let him blow it up lmao the only blowing up i will do is because someone on this site told me wrong ...

apriliamandan
06-14-2014, 04:19 PM
Nobody knows what main jet you need. All kinda of things determine what size main jet you need.

Its not hard though, start large, say 75 and work your way down in 2's until it runs sweet.

tuonohono36
09-29-2014, 06:41 PM
Well after a long time scratching my head i almost have no hair left so lets go from where i finished...My main problem was that my crankshaft area was filled up with petrol and water.I then took off the barrel and used a syringe and pipe to suck out the remaining petrol and water.And let it dry.Whilst setting in first gear and turning the back wheel so it lubricates it with only the oil that lubricates the piston shaft.I then set it all back up again even sealing the barrel with gasket maker.After a few turns of the engine i then experience gurgling which made me think here we go again somethings going wrong.So i took all the barrel apart again to find not only was my crankshaft area refilled with petrol and water so was my exhaust too...full of it....i would say i pulled at least a small size glass full out of the bike..This leads me to believe a valve in my carb is not working the way it should.i would suspect this is either the valve that suppose to close when the float bowl lifts up when fills with petrol therefore going up the main jet pin into the carb through the carb down into my crankshaft.Faulty carb..many apoligies to those who was helping out at the time and putting up with some of the stress that was being caused by these problems.Also after going through the entire aprilia manual i think i am ahead of myself as i also found that my handlebar control switches were moving therefore after opening them the retard previous owner clearly snapped the pins that goes into the handlebar to top them from moving therefore i am needing a new set of them.or used.As for the cutting out of the air intake gaps in the fairings i will be adding mesh to them from the inside so on the outside they will look like proper vents.Now im off on a short break for a holiday next week so after that will be back to work repairing this damn bike.Also did not work out what main jet i needed for ym technigas exhaust but the bike was acting normal with a 82 main jet so may stick with that when get a decent carb.