PDA

View Full Version : Yet another fueling question

Fester
04-02-2014, 11:54 PM
Hi All
Looking at buying a DD1200 in the next couple days, local dealer has a new leftover 2012 sitting on the floor.

My question is, should I get him to source the Factory Arrow slip ons when I buy the bike, which seem expensive, or just wait and get the Carbon Leo's, that I prefer the look of, from AF1 at a later time. Have the fueling issues been sorted out? Can I expect my dealer to flash the Arrow map and have it work with the Leo's? Has Micah figured out the mail in ECU option, I would trust him more than my local high volume sales megashop! I read alot about the 2011's and the demand sensor, is that an issue on the 12's?

Anyway looking forward to the bike and this forum. From my first look, it seems like a good group of contributers, which is refreshing coming from the sport bike forums!

Dave in Calgary Canada

lanter
04-03-2014, 01:47 PM
The arrows will come with the Aprilia/arrow mapping. The arrows have the individual cats in them and I believe the mapping was designed with the cats installed. I never had bad fueling or a snatchy throttle with this setup. The arrows also come with the heat shield.