PDA

View Full Version : recall

beeney
03-24-2014, 05:09 AM
just had to delay bikes service as there is a recall on rear cush drive\sprocket carrier and for a one way valve for the airbox breather which the dealer has on order,saves two trips and the bike getting stripped twice,anyone else getting a service may want to check recall parts availability

ChrisHall
03-24-2014, 08:44 AM
Technical Update 3 is listed as "Check tightness of sprocket carrier screws"

beeney
03-24-2014, 03:26 PM
only going by what my dealer said,when he rang this morning to ask me to put off getting the bike serviced so they could get the parts in stock.he said every body would be getting a recall notice

idiakez
03-24-2014, 10:43 PM
is there an official recall from any aprilia websites?? gotta check with my dealer then..

dsgfh
03-30-2014, 04:32 PM
So it sounds like a service bulletin rather than a recall

beeney
04-09-2014, 04:13 PM
had my service done yesterday.the dealer says there is a recall on the bike,and they have replaced the rear sprocket bolts as they can turn inside the hub and loosen.also both centre stand bolts replaced.with regards to the airbox,as well as mods inside the airbox to route the oil down a camchain tunnel,there is a new pipe which comes out from between the v across the engine and connects to the underside of the front barrel.in addition they tried to load the latest updates and the suspension ecu failed and had to be replaced,and this is also a known issue