PDA

View Full Version : So who's up for picking a date for the Anual Aprilia Riders run.....?

Exdukenut
06-03-2004, 12:00 AM
At this stage our Phillip Island accomodation is a bit up in the air for the MotoGP, as the current owners have put the house up for sale.

As a result accomodation is becoming shorter, availablity wise, for a reasonable cost, so my question is who wants to front up a date for the Aprilia ride. So me and my friends can possibly look at alternatives, either accomodation or Aprilia Ride.

If the accomodation falls through, I'm willing to attend instead of the GP. Less days away, more riding, similar "nirvana" roads and great company!;)

Lets get this underway at least with some dates. The earlier the better. That way everyone can make excuses not to attend earlier!:D :D :D Seriously though.........a date!

:cool:

OZSLR
06-03-2004, 02:07 AM
Leigh,

I was actually just penning an email to the VIC guys as there is a lot of interest here for a weekend away (whether interest translates to attendances we'll find out I guess).

Below is an intial thought from our end from last weekends ride. I don't think an actual date had been agreed upon at this point with everything from Oct 03-Feb04 being thrown around !!

Friday

Leave Melbourne early afternoon, ride most direct route to arrive Tumut in the evening, drink, eat, tell stories fall asleep, .

Saturday

Organised rides in Alpine region (suggestions, please, I've not travelled this area for many years). Group dinner at a good pub

Sunday

Home via Corryong, Murray Valley Hwy, Yackandandah, Milawa, Whitfield, Mansfield, Yae (or for those wanting a shorter trip, head to Wang and down the Hume) :(

Maybe you can come up with some ideas from a NSW perspective that has us all making the most of 2 nights and a day in Tumt area ?

Cheers,

OZSLR
06-03-2004, 02:09 AM
Sorry, forgot to add, "then we can pick a date that would be most suitable to the location" (assuming the location is agreeable)

RinOz
06-03-2004, 02:16 AM
get in the camp ground with me & we'll get on it:D

OZSLR
06-04-2004, 06:38 AM
What The ?

Thunder fighter
06-04-2004, 06:41 AM
I didn't know it was that sort of a "camp" ground. ;)

RinOz
06-04-2004, 03:45 PM
you melbournites are a worry:rolleyes: get on the grog......beer.....alchohol.........you know :D

Fox
06-04-2004, 08:33 PM
I really don't mind but there seemed to be a definite vibe on the February suggestion on the Sydney ride ...

Let's start a poll.
Put me down for Feb.