PDA

View Full Version : Florida Aprilia Dealers ???

401Gremlin
03-15-2014, 04:16 PM
I live near Tampa and Barneys in St. Pete is/was the closest Aprilia dealer. I stopped in today to talk about some warranty work and found out they are dropping Aprilia and are no longer accepting any warranty work. Does anyone know of another reputable Aprilia dealer near by? I called a dealer in Sarasota and got a "phone number no longer in service" message. How about Ft. Meyers? The closer the better of course.

jhawkinsvalrico
03-16-2014, 07:34 AM
I am sorry to hear that as Barneys is where I bought and get my Tuono serviced. The news doesn't surprise me though as they never carried much in the way of an Aprilia inventory. I remember when I was considering a T and went there to see what they had. I asked the salesman that approached me about their Aprilias and he gave me an odd look and started walking me towards their Honda displays. I guess that's why I noticed them advertising an RSV4 on their sign out front which I thought was odd as they never advertise Aprilia on that sign.

superbikeitalia
07-04-2014, 07:09 AM
Eurocycles in St pete is going to be taking over Aprilia , They should do very well as they are a very good dealer , Barny's never gave much attention to Aprilia , They didn't even sell any Aprilia shirts ?:WTF:

401Gremlin
07-04-2014, 09:12 PM
Yes, I found that out just last weekend. I was there looking for a small piece of tubing and I was talking to a guy at the service desk. He said it may be awhile since they don't have any Aprilia trained techs yet. Actually they are in Odessa about a mile away from my house.

jhawkinsvalrico
07-05-2014, 08:48 AM
I am happy to hear that EuroCycles will be taking on Aprilia. Now if they would also pickup KTM, they'd carry all of the brands of bikes that I love. I only wish that they were a little closer to Brandon, but now I have one place where I can go to look at Aprilia, BMW, MV and Triumph bikes!