PDA

View Full Version : New Caponord 1200 Owner - 3000k Report

Steve-Oh!
02-15-2014, 02:42 AM
Hi Guys [n Galz?],

I got on to the forum back in November to get the experiences and insights of a few of you Caponord 1200 Travel Pack owners.
The info was much appreciated, and in early December, after many test rides on the Capo, Multistrada & Triumph Tiger Sport, I took the plunge and bought my “Hot new Italian Girlfriend” . . . aka the Travel Pack 1200.

‘Just thought I’d give a quick summary of my experiences so far . . . I’ve had it for 10 weeks and have just hit the 3000k mark.

UPs

- Quickly came to grips with the handling. I like getting stuck into the twisties, day rides and touring [yet to do the latter]. Handling has been great, and don’t those tyres grip well. I’ve run the back tyre to the lean limit at the chamfered edge and only had it let go once. Mind you, I'll need to think about what tyres I next buy. :happy:

- Ergos and ride position are excellent . . . the main reason I bought the bike.

- Gearbox & Brakes are great, as is the standard muffler "note" under acceleration [pity about the size of that thing!]

- I’m happy with the Cruise Control . . once you get used to it you’re happy to have it on board . . . although >>> see note below under DOWNS.

- My wife is really happy with her perch . . She doesn't ride a lot, though didn’t like the Multistrada pillion situation at all.

DOWNs [I’ll start separate threads for the key ‘Downs’]

- The screen is crap . . . that’s now no secret. See note below under CHANGES / ACCESSORIES.

- Cruise Control - I’ve had two instances of the CC stopping altogether while rolling along at 110kph [ie: no Green light at all] and the speedo immediately going to zero, while the bike continues to motor along [as I jump back on the throttle!]. Stopping and switching the ignition off & back on rectified it the first time, and the second, it righted itself before I had much chance to pull over [about 5 minutes]. Yet to see the mechanic on this. I’ll list this as a separate Thread to see if anyone has had similar experiences.

- Fork seals are already showing signs of ‘going’. My Triumph Sprint 1050, which I road in a similar manner, only needed the fork seals replaced once and were still fine when I traded it at 90,000k.

CHANGES / ACCESSORIES . . . Nothing too major at this stage . . .

- put on my usual Stebel Natilus Compact Tuning air horn . . . sus drivers and pedestrians think they’re about to be run over by a truck! :-P

- Rad Guard – Radiator & Oil Cooler guard

- put handle bars as far forward as they go . . . now looking for alternate bars for a slightly narrower, lower position, if anyone has seen any such options.

- Touring Kit when needed - Tank Bag, Gearsack & [adapted] rack, adapted lambs wool seat cover.

- "Adjusted" Standard Screen - At 185cm I am having the same problems as a lot of people with the basic screen. I’ve tried the Stelvio NTX screen several times and that doesn’t really cut it for me. I’m still thinking about the Puig that a few of you have commented about.
At this stage I’m testing the Standard screen cut back to just above the brackets . . . a little better [as in less turbulence & more clean air], but it either needs to be still lower [not with the std brackets] or a higher screen like the Puig type option [if it works for taller people].

- Still looking for a Headlight Protector. No one seems to have made yet.

'Hope that's useful for anyone sussing out the 1200 Capo.

cheers

ChrisHall
02-15-2014, 06:16 AM
- Fork seals are already showing signs of ‘going’. My Triumph Sprint 1050, which I road in a similar manner, only needed the fork seals replaced once and were still fine when I traded it at 90,000k.

I thought the same then I read somewhere (here?) that the forks do appear to leak for a while, apparently it's the how they are assembled. They take time to bed in. Don't be too hasty to change them.

Chris

Steve-Oh!
02-15-2014, 07:19 AM
I thought the same then I read somewhere (here?) that the forks do appear to leak for a while, apparently it's the how they are assembled. They take time to bed in. Don't be too hasty to change them.

Chris

Thank for the "heads up" Chris. I'll keep an eye on them for a while.

DBMG
02-15-2014, 07:35 AM
Thanks for sharing your experiences both good and bad. It helps new Cap owners like myself to know what to look out for.. I'll be glad when the weather turns here in the UK and I can get out on her.. :(

saintrider1
02-15-2014, 09:04 AM
Noticed u have taken handguards off, is that temporary or don't you like them?

ChrisHall
02-15-2014, 09:26 AM

I took mine off when I was in Spain last summer, otherwise my hands overheat! (even with perforated fingers on the gloves)

ChrisHall
02-15-2014, 09:28 AM
Thank for the "heads up" Chris. I'll keep an eye on them for a while.

I knew it was on this forum: http://www.apriliaforum.com/forums/showthread.php?277946-leaking-fork-seals&highlight=fork+seal

Capo9
02-15-2014, 08:34 PM
thanks for an informative write up. I pick up my new red Capo in 3 weeks when I return from holidays. I was originally looking for a used Multistrada but then had a test ride on the Capo and loved it.

As you have apparently come from a MS, I'd love to hear what you saw as the +s and -s of the transition.

fredaroony
02-15-2014, 08:44 PM
Hi Guys [n Galz?],

- "Adjusted" Standard Screen - At 185cm I am having the same problems as a lot of people with the basic screen. I’ve tried the Stelvio NTX screen several times and that doesn’t really cut it for me. I’m still thinking about the Puig that a few of you have commented about.
At this stage I’m testing the Standard screen cut back to just above the brackets . . . a little better [as in less turbulence & more clean air], but it either needs to be still lower [not with the std brackets] or a higher screen like the Puig type option [if it works for taller people].

The Puig screen is very tall but at 185cm it would probably be fine for you.

Mr Pope
02-16-2014, 04:51 AM
Yeah, could do with some headlight protectors too...

Steve-Oh!
02-16-2014, 05:12 AM
PS . . . Just realized that I didn't conclude my "3000k Report" with a summary, so . . . . .

[Odd problems notwithstanding, . . . . I LOVE THE CAPONORD 1200 TP!

I want to be able to still be saying that at the 10,000k; 30,000k; 80,000k mark/s.

:blah:

Steve-Oh!
02-16-2014, 05:16 AM

Hey saintrider1 . . . . Yeah, I'm not into the 'Adventure Tourer' schtick [not that there's anything wrong with that]. As soon as I got it home I removed the hand & rear wheel guards & raised the muffler. I'm into vSports Touring, with the emphasis on Sport.

The hand guards are quick to put on, so if I get a really cold winters day I might give them a test run.

keithc
02-16-2014, 05:38 AM
Hi

For lower shorter handlebars look at a 750 Dorsoduro or Shiver. Both have a similar set up re switchgear and the Dorsoduro I have has shorter and lower bars than the Caponord.

KeithC

Steve-Oh!
02-16-2014, 05:42 AM
thanks for an informative write up. I pick up my new red Capo in 3 weeks when I return from holidays. I was originally looking for a used Multistrada but then had a test ride on the Capo and loved it.

As you have apparently come from a MS, I'd love to hear what you saw as the +s and -s of the transition.

Hey Capo9 . . . Nah, never had a Multistrada. Just test rode one three times [along with 3x the Capo & 2x the Triumph Tiger Sport] leading up to deciding on the Caponord. Apart from giving them all a good test myself, I also took my wife out on each to get her impressions. While I ride 95% solo, she & I were both keen to be able to take her on a run now and then.

As a summary of my test comparisons, I started with the preference / desire to own a Ducati / the Multistrada [MTS], but after the reasonably exhaustive comparison testing I found the Capo to be the better all round Sport Touring option than the MTS. I think the Capo comes out on top [not always by a lot though] in obvious areas like ergos, excellent seat, less vibration, better std exhaust note, and has a great motor, great brakes [front & back] & great gear box [I quickly got used to the tall gearing & now probably won't change the primary cog], and of course Cruise Control.

Of course, as we all now know, the screen is crap!

The MTS is a slightly better steering / turning bike & of course has 150 ponies at your beck and call! It also has a more flexible electronic suspension system, but still I thought the Capo gave a better ride.

BTW, I use the Capo ADD set on 'Rider & Luggage' for decent highways & 'touring', and I set it on 'Rider & Pillion' for getting a bit more serious in the twisties mountain roads or higher speed sweepers.

Even little things suited me, like being able to easily remove the hand guards . . . on the MTS the indicators are integrated so I guess removing the guards is not an easy option. On the Capo the bars / grips are great, if just a bit too wide. On the MTS the grips seemed a little 'short' and not as comfortable.

When I ride to the MotoGP at Phillip Is in October I'll be doing a 6,000k round trip in 10 riding days. I've got no doubt which bike I would want to be on at the end of each of those days.

'Hope this helps.

Steve-Oh!
02-16-2014, 05:49 AM
Hi

For lower shorter handlebars look at a 750 Dorsoduro or Shiver. Both have a similar set up re switchgear and the Dorsoduro I have has shorter and lower bars than the Caponord.

KeithC

Excellent Keith . . . great idea . . . I'll check them out.

It's amazing when you're looking for some solution to a problem that it may well be [virtually] staring 'you' in the face . . . well at least if you're thinking 'Aprilia' anyway.

RSTman
02-16-2014, 06:59 AM
Hey Capo9 . . . Nah, never had a Multistrada. Just test rode one three times [along with 3x the Capo & 2x the Triumph Tiger Sport] leading up to deciding on the Caponord. Apart from giving them all a good test myself, I also took my wife out on each to get her impressions. While I ride 95% solo, she & I were both keen to be able to take her on a run now and then.

As a summary of my test comparisons, I started with the preference / desire to own a Ducati / the Multistrada [MTS], but after the reasonably exhaustive comparison testing I found the Capo to be the better all round Sport Touring option than the MTS. I think the Capo comes out on top [not always by a lot though] in obvious areas like ergos, excellent seat, less vibration, better std exhaust note, and has a great motor, great brakes [front & back] & great gear box [I quickly got used to the tall gearing & now probably won't change the primary cog], and of course Cruise Control.

Of course, as we all now know, the screen is crap!

The MTS is a slightly better steering / turning bike & of course has 150 ponies at your beck and call! It also has a more flexible electronic suspension system, but still I thought the Capo gave a better ride.

BTW, I use the Capo ADD set on 'Rider & Luggage' for decent highways & 'touring', and I set it on 'Rider & Pillion' for getting a bit more serious in the twisties mountain roads or higher speed sweepers.

Even little things suited me, like being able to easily remove the hand guards . . . on the MTS the indicators are integrated so I guess removing the guards is not an easy option. On the Capo the bars / grips are great, if just a bit too wide. On the MTS the grips seemed a little 'short' and not as comfortable.

When I ride to the MotoGP at Phillip Is in October I'll be doing a 6,000k round trip in 10 riding days. I've got no doubt which bike I would want to be on at the end of each of those days.

'Hope this helps.

I owned a first gen MTS1200 for a while and swapped it for a new Capo last year. While the MTS is a truly amazing bike it's not quite the four bikes in one thing Ducati would have you believe. The fuelling is pretty poor and the motor is generally a bit rough for touring purposes. Fuel range is a bit marginal too. The seat locks you in place and while the riding postion is a little better than the Capo for me, not being able to move about in the seat causes comfort issues.
The screen on the first gen MTS was the worst I've ever used. Interestingly, unlike every one else, I find the Capo one fine. The 2013 MTS is better than the first gen one, fuelling and screen are much better, but it's an awful lot of money and still compromised as a touring bike. If it cost the same as the Capo I might have been tempted to trade up to the latest model.

From an owning point of view the MTS has the Capo beat, that Ducati kudos and image sees to that. But it comes at a high price. Servicing is expensive and it's hard to do your self. Some of the design seems stupidly overcomplicated, I had to buy special tools just to remove the rear wheel, and then it took two people and a 3ft breaker bar to undo the axle nut.

I enjoyed the MTS and the Ducati 'thing' but the Aprilia is a better all round bike for me no question.

fredaroony
02-16-2014, 12:21 PM
& great gear box [I quickly got used to the tall gearing & now probably won't change the primary cog], and of course Cruise Control.

Should really try changing it as it makes a massive difference. This place in Brisbane sells them http://metalgear.com.au/view_sprocket_model_details.php?model_id=21043

I went for the 16 tooth.

Steve-Oh!
02-17-2014, 05:04 AM
. . . . . . . The screen on the first gen MTS was the worst I've ever used. Interestingly, unlike every one else, I find the Capo one fine. . . . .

Hey RSTman . . . The screen issue is probably as much about the height of a given rider as any other element.

How tall are you?

Steve-Oh!
02-17-2014, 05:11 AM
Should really try changing it as it makes a massive difference. This place in Brisbane sells them http://metalgear.com.au/view_sprocket_model_details.php?model_id=21043

I went for the 16 tooth.

No worries Fredarooney . . . I'll check it out.

What differences has it made? Any impact on the vibes around 4000? How bout fuel consumption?

ACTCapo
02-17-2014, 08:04 AM
16T makes it sooooo much easier to wheelstand in 2nd gear...

4000rpm was just under 110km/h in top, now it's closer to 100 @ 4000.

keithc
02-17-2014, 01:18 PM
Excellent Keith . . . great idea . . . I'll check them out.

It's amazing when you're looking for some solution to a problem that it may well be [virtually] staring 'you' in the face . . . well at least if you're thinking 'Aprilia' anyway.

Just had a qick measuer up and found out this info for you

.................................................. .............................cap.........dd
Handle bar width............................................. ...........900mm....830mm
handle bar height............................................ ...........150mm....80mm
Bar risers (the bit that holds the bars to the top yolk)........85mm....48mm both with a pull back of approx 15mm

Hope this helps

Keith C

fredaroony
02-17-2014, 01:21 PM
No worries Fredarooney . . . I'll check it out.

What differences has it made? Any impact on the vibes around 4000? How bout fuel consumption?

Take off from stop is much easier and also slow speed riding, i.e. 20-30kph, doesnt require feathering the clutch. It wasn't great riding in slow traffic two up before...

Fuel consumption has been fine although I haven't measured it exactly.

Steve-Oh!
02-17-2014, 07:14 PM

Hope this helps

Keith C

Cheers Keith . . . that's brilliant work! Much appreciated. A mate of mine has a late model Shiver, so as soon as I hook up with him I'll be able to use your Capo & DD measurements in a direct comparison.

This should be the answer to my ergo needs, which in turn should help with the screen buffeting . . . time will tell.

Steve-Oh!
02-17-2014, 07:16 PM
Take off from stop is much easier and also slow speed riding, i.e. 20-30kph, doesnt require feathering the clutch. It wasn't great riding in slow traffic two up before...

Fuel consumption has been fine although I haven't measured it exactly.

Cheers Fred . . . I'll look into that Brissy business to you gave me the link for.

RSTman
02-19-2014, 12:07 PM
Hey RSTman . . . The screen issue is probably as much about the height of a given rider as any other element.

How tall are you?

I'm 6ft 1" although my upper body is quite long. I generally cruise at no more than 80mph.
The std Capo screen is not perfect but I find with it set about 30mm below the max height it works without too much helmet vibration and noise in all the different wind direction/speeds I've encountered so far. I just think some people don't ride enough with the std screen before rushing out and spending loads on aftermarket replacements. Don't get me wrong I've spent loads on them in the past, the MRA on my old Ducati MTS was much better than the std one, which was just awful, the std Capo one is better than both. I also had an MRA on a Kawa 1400GTR and that had electric height adjustment. I thought that would be the ultimate solution. No way, every time you altered speed or changed direction you'd be thumbing the height control button looking for an elusive sweet spot.
In my experience sports bikes offer the best screen compromise, shallow angle and low, leaving your head in smooth air. Alas at 56 I'm not supple enough for that anymore. The upright nature of adventure bikes solves some comfort issues but wind protection is always going to be a problem with you sitting up with your helmet in the clouds.
I really think some are looking for the ultimate solution which is unobtainable. Sure a bigger, taller screen may be better in some conditions but could be worse in others (a hot day for one). After all it's a motorbike, and I thought some wind in your face was all part of it. As long as your head isn't vibrating to hell and you can hear yourself think while wearing good quality earplugs properly inserted (which can be hard to do for some), I'd save my dosh. Aftermarket screens - ultimate pig in a poke, unless you can find a retailer willing to let you buy on a try a return basis, unlikely. Worth thinking about the quality of your helmet too, if it's a few years old or very cheap get a better one before changing the screen.

ChrisHall
02-19-2014, 02:05 PM
. Aftermarket screens - ultimate pig in a poke, unless you can find a retailer willing to let you buy on a try a return basis, unlikely.

Distance Selling Regulations - In theory these allow to you buy on-line, try it out and return it. I've done this with numerous bits of bike kit, but not a windscreen. Most recently with a set of lowered footpegs for a ZZR1400 which I need to try. The retailer initially refused to refund the £100 odd quid I paid for them. To cut a long story short and after numerous emails, when the Money Claim Online (https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/web/mcol/welcome) paperwork dropped on his doormat he refunded my money.

Useful information:

"Consumers’ cancellation rights The stage at which you provide your consumers with the
required written information will affect when the cancellation
period ends.
Where the DSRs give consumers the right to cancel an order,
this right is unconditional and begins from the moment the
contract is concluded. Unlike when buying from a shop the
first time that a consumer will have an opportunity to examine
goods purchased by distance means, is when they receive
them. When a consumer cancels a contract to which the
cancellation provisions apply they are entitled to a refund of
any money they have paid in relation to the contract even if
the goods are not defective in any way. " including the delivery charge

"Returning goods
Only if it is covered in the contract and the written information
can you require the consumer to pay for the cost of returning
the ordered goods.
You are not allowed to make any further charges, such as a restocking charge or an
administration charge.
If you do not include these details in the required written
information then you cannot charge anything."

Most retailers don't include this information in writing (on a Web page is not sufficient)

Retailer: "Can I insist that consumers who cancel an order within the
cancellation period return the goods as new or in their
original packaging?"

No. Consumers are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods
while in their possession. The DSRs allow consumers to examine goods they have ordered as they would
in a shop. If that requires opening the packaging and trying out the
goods then they have not breached their duty to take reasonable
care of the goods. In these circumstances you cannot insist that
consumers return the goods as new or in their original packaging.
You may ask consumers to return goods with the original packaging,
but you cannot insist on this. "

"Retailer: How can I resell the goods as new if they have been openedand tested by the customer?
3.59 The DSRs do not provide any general exception to the right to cancel
on this point. consumers can exercise their right to
cancel a contract and return the goods to you. The DSRs do not link
cancellation rights with a supplier’s ability to resell items as new."

I would have no problem ordering a screen and trying out and sending it back for a refund if it wasn't what I wanted

Chris

RSTman
02-19-2014, 05:08 PM
Thanks Chris, that's interesting info. I think it might be difficult returning something like a screen after it's been fitted and driven in the elements for a period of time. A bit different than just fitting it in the garage and then taking it straight off again.
Worth a try though. I suppose as long as the item is still passable as in as new condition. Just better hope a stone doesn't chip it.
Screens are like helmets though, you only really know how happy you are with one after more than a quick spin round the block.

Jerry

ChrisHall
02-20-2014, 02:06 AM
Thinking out loud... You could wrap the screen in a few layers of cling film to protect it while you tested its wind protection capabilities.

A very handy document on the DSRs (http://www.oft.gov.uk/shared_oft/business_leaflets/general/oft698.pdf)

Steve-Oh!
02-26-2014, 08:45 PM
I'm 6ft 1" although my upper body is quite long. I generally cruise at no more than 80mph.
The std Capo screen is not perfect but I find with it set about 30mm below the max height it works without too much helmet vibration and noise in all the different wind direction/speeds I've encountered so far. I just think some people don't ride enough with the std screen before rushing out and spending loads on aftermarket replacements. Don't get me wrong I've spent loads on them in the past, the MRA on my old Ducati MTS was much better than the std one, which was just awful, the std Capo one is better than both. I also had an MRA on a Kawa 1400GTR and that had electric height adjustment. I thought that would be the ultimate solution. No way, every time you altered speed or changed direction you'd be thumbing the height control button looking for an elusive sweet spot.
In my experience sports bikes offer the best screen compromise, shallow angle and low, leaving your head in smooth air. Alas at 56 I'm not supple enough for that anymore. The upright nature of adventure bikes solves some comfort issues but wind protection is always going to be a problem with you sitting up with your helmet in the clouds.
I really think some are looking for the ultimate solution which is unobtainable. Sure a bigger, taller screen may be better in some conditions but could be worse in others (a hot day for one). After all it's a motorbike, and I thought some wind in your face was all part of it. As long as your head isn't vibrating to hell and you can hear yourself think while wearing good quality earplugs properly inserted (which can be hard to do for some), I'd save my dosh. Aftermarket screens - ultimate pig in a poke, unless you can find a retailer willing to let you buy on a try a return basis, unlikely. Worth thinking about the quality of your helmet too, if it's a few years old or very cheap get a better one before changing the screen.

Hi RSTman / Jerry,

Nice summing up on the whole screen / riding a motorbike equation.

You & I have some similar "specs". :bump: I'm 6' 1" [& shrinking too] . . . . aka 59yo, and when I'm touring [apart from passing opportunities] I usually cruise around 80-85mph.

I also bought the Capo 1200 as a need to improve the ergos of 40years on sports bike / SPORTS-tourer . . . and the change in position has been great, with the exception of fast corner action. Because my eye line is now so much higher than it’s been in the past I’m losing that down to the ground effect you get when cornering fast on sports bikes.

I did hope that the upright ride position / "adventure" bike would get [some of] the 'boy racer' element out of my system, but that hasn't happened yet.
It handles very well in the mountain sections, like a good sports tourer, so I'm still punting it hard enough to lose the rear end grip a coupla times. [I'll have to post some relevant photos in the Capo 1200 Photo Gallery soon].

I'm of the same opinion as you on the MTS Vs Capo having test ridden both 3 times before I made my decision.

And the “sports bike screen / helmet air flow” is probably the best . . . but like you say, it IS a motorbike. If the experience was too sanitized why would we bother in the first place?

BTW, I'm still assessing my 'alternate' screen option . . . I went the other way & cut the top off the standard screen. This modified version is marginally better for me, but still not as good as the sports screen airflow.

Steve-Oh!
02-26-2014, 08:49 PM

.................................................. .............................cap.........dd
Handle bar width............................................. ...........900mm....830mm
handle bar height............................................ ...........150mm....80mm
Bar risers (the bit that holds the bars to the top yolk)........85mm....48mm both with a pull back of approx 15mm

Hope this helps

Keith C

Hi Keith . . . . Just a quick question on the measurements you gave me.

Is the difference in height between the Capo [150] & DD [80] excluding the difference in the Bar Risers . . . . or inclusive?

cheers

keithc
02-27-2014, 12:35 PM
Excluding the handlebar risers, which is why I posted handle bar and riser dmansions seperatly. Shame you live so far away you could have tried the different combinations at no cost.

Keith C

Steve-Oh!
03-01-2014, 01:23 AM
Excluding the handlebar risers, which is why I posted handle bar and riser dmansions seperatly. Shame you live so far away you could have tried the different combinations at no cost.

Keith C

Nice one Keith! I'll pop on over this afternoon with a few beers.

fredaroony
03-01-2014, 01:55 AM

Get the sprocket yet??

Steve-Oh!
03-01-2014, 09:20 PM

Nah, not yet. Too much fiddling / testing screen and handlebar options, and setting up the GOPROs on the bike.

Capo9
03-02-2014, 03:51 AM
great shots.

Nolz
03-02-2014, 07:26 AM
Very cool! The red really pops doesn't it! A damn shame there weren't any in the country when I was buying, and damn me for being so impatient :p

bazthebike
03-02-2014, 07:39 AM
you must have got the red ones, appears most demos in uk are grey. you must have a LONG left arm to take these pics. ho ho ho.

foot_loose
03-02-2014, 12:09 PM
where have you mounted the camera? Got any video to share? Which Gopro?

ACTCapo
03-03-2014, 05:55 AM
great photos!

Steve-Oh!
03-03-2014, 06:48 AM
where have you mounted the camera? Got any video to share? Which Gopro?

Hi Guys . . . Cheers for the positive comments.

I use two GoPros . . The first HD model I use on the 'chin piece' of my helmet & also on a chest harness. I get pretty good shots from there. I use the HERO 3 GoPro on the side of the fairing & tank, and for the shots I posted I strap on a tripod with a great Slik AF-2100 Pistol-grip Ball Head on it. With that 'head' I can turn the camera upside down and shoot from a lower position and still keep it level with the horizon [at least while the bike's vertical :)]. I used some high density foam to minimize vibrations.

All takes a fair bit of setting up & trial & error, but you get some good shots. I had it all sorted on my last bike . . a Triumph Sprint 1050 . . I was able to have the camera on the fairing pretty low to the ground, given it's full fairing. New bike means starting from scratch.

Once I've finished testing over the next coupla weeks I'll post some more shots / videos on the 'Caponord 1200 Photo Gallery' thread.

Here's my only only attempt at combining video from the two cameras [on the Sprint] for You Tube . . . pretty basic. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poNsHFE5O1Y