PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody have the evotech radiator/oil cooler guards fitted

Curly1965
01-11-2014, 04:14 PM
Just bought both guards off eBay, got a good deal just didn't get any fixings. Looks like the rad one is easy just can't make out how the oil cover fits. Any advice much appreciated

jasonmachine
01-15-2014, 06:30 AM
Hey Curly...yeah I have those guards...mine didnt come with any fixings either! So I used some plastic strips and little ty-wraps. Looks and works just fine! Good luck!

Curly1965
01-15-2014, 02:08 PM
Cheers jasonmachine will give them a go, thanks. Enjoy your riding and tell the kids, daddy is coming home

Mr.Dorso
01-15-2014, 02:55 PM
I purchased from Evotech and they supplied 2 cable ties to use, not the best solution! And watch the cable tie's, I've had one snap and found it just in time. I think there were also some little pads to put between the guard and radiator.

Curly1965
01-15-2014, 08:29 PM
I purchased from Evotech and they supplied 2 cable ties to use, not the best solution! And watch the cable tie's, I've had one snap and found it just in time. I think there were also some little pads to put between the guard and radiator.
Cheers, thanks for tips, will av a go at fitting them at wkend. Enjoy your riding and tell the kids, daddy is coming home