PDA

View Full Version : 1998 aprilia rs50. *** ** italian import *** ** not used in many years!! 499

DEAN WEIR
11-02-2013, 03:22 PM
1998 APRILIA RS 50, HAS BEEN LAID UP IN SOUTHERN ITALY, IN DRY STORAGE, FOR MANY MANY YEARS!!

THE BIKE HAS MANY MARKS AND SCRATCHES ON THE FRAME AND PLASTIC FENDERS, ALSO CRACKED FRONT SCREEN ( ( PLEASE CALL FOR MORE PICTURES )

THIS BIKE IS IDEAL FOR TRACK RACING FOR THE YOUNGER BIKE RIDER OR TO PLACE ON THE U.K. ROADS, YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER THE BIKE AT YOUR LOCAL DVLA OFFICE THERE IS NO UK REGISTRATION NUMBER OR LOGBOOK

ONLY 16,750 KILOMETERS ON THE CLOCK

FOR THIS, YOU WILL REQUIRE :

1. A DATING LETTER FROM THE APRILIA CLUB U.K.
2. A CURRENT MOT
3. "NOVA" NOTIFICATION CERTIFICATE (http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/1998-aprilia-rs50-italian-import-not-used-in-many-years-ideal-track-bike/1037533000#) ( SUPPLIED WITH THE SALE OF THE BIKE )

THE BIKE IS CURRENTLY NOT RUNNING, DUE TO MINOR CARBURETOR ISSUE ( NOT RUN IN AROUND A 2 MONTHS! )

BRAND NEW PIRELLI TYRES FITTED

SELLING AS A STRAIGHT-FORWARD "RESTORATION" PROJECT, FRESH FROM SOUTHERN ITALY

PRICED TO SELL FIRM AT 499

THIS "RESTORATION PROJECT", IS AVAILABLE TO VIEW AND PICK UP FROM FOREST HILL SOUTH-EAST LONDON. SE23

i am having problems uploading pictures, please message me for over 20 pictures, that i have on file.. .. ..

RS_Patrick
11-03-2013, 02:03 AM
Should put it in the Offtopic section, not the project section, and it sels easier if you add some pictures by uploading them to www.photobucket.com and than copie and paste the IMG link here directly in the tekst window.