PDA

View Full Version : New capo rider from gemany

boscobiati
09-05-2013, 04:17 PM
Hello,
My name is Andy, I am 55 years old and from Germany and drive my Caponord TP since July 2013. I have the white version and am very happy with it.
Had before the Caponord an Aprilia Tuono V4R, a beast ..... I would like to be 56 years old, the Caponord was the right choice.
I have 3000 kilometers (1900 miles) down and have been made ​​following experience with the bike:

navigation
Under the cockpit is a cable that is suitable for connecting the tomtom rider docking station. I'm still looking for a suitable bracket to mount the tomtom on the display.

problems:
Had the problem were the 5 screws on the sprocket loose three weeks ago.
Glue with medium strength Loctite is the solution.
On consumption Aprilia has yet to rectify, was in the Vosges / France at the weekend. A Multistrada that there was less need 1.5 liters per 100 kilometers.

Accessories:
Here in Germany there are new parts for the Caponord, http://neu.hepco-becker.de/Web/index.php

dsgfh
09-05-2013, 07:24 PM
Welcome aboard :-)

ChrisHall
09-06-2013, 01:40 AM
The Aprilia accessories catalogue lists a GPS mount, no picture unfortunately. When I googled it I did find an image - it is mounted between the two screen pillars.
I ordered the mount with the bike back in April, I still don't have it!!! A supplier issue apparently. I ring Piaggio every couple of weeks to chase it up. It's always pleasant to talk to Shelley even if she can't really do much.

Mr Pope
09-06-2013, 01:55 AM
Welcome into the small (but ever rising) fold Andy :cheers:

Stef.
09-06-2013, 02:26 AM
Hi Andi welcome to the forum it's good to have some one from the outer site of the world
my mum lives in Germany in Augsburg witch part of Germany are you from
Regards Stef

nisbeam
09-06-2013, 02:46 AM
Welcome - from another Andy :cheers:

boscobiati
09-06-2013, 03:57 PM
Thanks for the welcome, guys
@ Chris Hall
I know the problem with the Aprilia support, in Germany it is not better.
In four weeks, no answer to the GPS connection, I speak a little Italian, in Italy the hotline could not help myself also. Then I have the problem solved itself.
@ Mr Pope
Rather small but nice, who wants to ride a BMW GS and can not find his own motorcycle in the parking lot.
@ Stef.
Augsburg is just once an hour's drive away from me, I live near Stuttgart.

ChrisHall
09-07-2013, 06:25 AM
Here are the images of the GPS mount:

boscobiati
09-07-2013, 03:32 PM
Here are the images of the GPS mount:

Looks very good, exactly what I expected. Thank you for the Pictures :)