PDA

View Full Version : Dorsoduro spares

supertorro
08-28-2013, 01:41 AM
Hi folk

I have taken the plunge and purchased an accident damaged dorsoduro 750. One of the fork legs is quite badly bent, and one of the sleeves is beyond salvage. Luckily I've found a replacement from a us based website, but unluckily they don't ship to south africa. I was wondering if any of the folk in similar positions around the world have a reliable service they use for getting around this problem?

I've found a service called PostBox-courier but haven't ever used it or heard of anyone using it. Anyone with another option they've actually used?
thanks

*sigh* just found the international order link from the US based website.....sometimes I sits and thinks, other times I just sits

haga lout
08-28-2013, 05:50 AM
Hi folk

I have taken the plunge and purchased an accident damaged dorsoduro 750. One of the fork legs is quite badly bent, and one of the sleeves is beyond salvage. Luckily I've found a replacement from a us based website, but unluckily they don't ship to south africa. I was wondering if any of the folk in similar positions around the world have a reliable service they use for getting around this problem?

I've found a service called PostBox-courier but haven't ever used it or heard of anyone using it. Anyone with another option they've actually used?
thanks

*sigh* just found the international order link from the US based website.....sometimes I sits and thinks, other times I just sits do you need more bits and you on the 1200 part you need the 750 bit

supertorro
08-28-2013, 09:36 AM
hi, thanks for the reply. the bits I need I will finalise over the next few days, and order then. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get everything sorted with 2wheelpros. If not, guess I'll be posting here again.

Ed / AF1 Racing
08-28-2013, 09:19 PM
What's wrong with www.af1racing.com? Just curious, we're open to feedback how we can become your supplier. We're 19 people of very hard working aprilia specielists. We stock more parts than anyone in the USA.

Are they cheaper?
Faster to get parts?
Site easier to use?
Posted phone number?

Read their reviews, especially the filtered ones
http://www.yelp.com/biz/2wheelpros-los-angeles

supertorro
08-29-2013, 01:57 AM
Wrong: nothing I imagine. You don't stock the part I'm looking for, which is the upper sleeve of the fork (part number 890392 if memory serves)

D'oh. I've done it again. inspecting your website now with a little more care.

Ted / AF1 Racing
08-29-2013, 09:09 AM
Ready to ship within 7 business days: http://www.af1racing.com/store/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=13803
You are welcome to email us with questions at any time: info@af1racing.com