PDA

View Full Version : Aarow Map?

TheBuilder
08-18-2013, 05:11 PM
Is anyone running the Arrow map with LeoVince pipes? If so how did you go about getting the map without the Arrow pipes?

Micah / AF1 Racing
08-19-2013, 08:51 PM
Map is a standard download via Navigator or the horrid PADS system, once loaded by dealer into ecu you re-teach throttle and handle self learning. It is a VERY rich map, far from perfect but light years better than the VERY lean stock map.

hyokoon
08-19-2013, 11:23 PM
How the bike response if I install the Arrow exhaust pipes, DNA filter and using stock map. Because there's no Aprilia dealer in my country, It's impossible to load arrow map.

Any place in Singapore have the arrow map? Is it possible for me to remove the ECU and bring it to Singapore to load a new map?

Thanks

Micah / AF1 Racing
08-20-2013, 07:36 AM
With the catalysts in the Arrow pipes it will run ok, the filter makes no MAF difference to the motor, it should feel about the same as stock after it learns it new closed loop trims. Btw, you do Leo pipes for a large sound and small power gain and Arrow pipes for a noise gain and no real power gain but either set is a big weight loss. The catalysts in the Arrow pipes ARE WAY TO SMALL, even compared to stock, they actually restrict power a small degree.

TheBuilder
08-21-2013, 09:28 PM
Map is a standard download via Navigator or the horrid PADS system, once loaded by dealer into ecu you re-teach throttle and handle self learning. It is a VERY rich map, far from perfect but light years better than the VERY lean stock map.

So the Arrow map is available from any dealer that has the Navigator or PADS? Is there not a specific user code before you can download the map?

Micah / AF1 Racing
08-22-2013, 08:53 AM
No user code required, pops up in optional mapping numbers screen, select and load.

TheBuilder
09-04-2013, 04:30 PM
No user code required, pops up in optional mapping numbers screen, select and load.
So my dealer isn't sure which map it is as it apparently doesn't say "Arrow" or anything. The other option was an "off road" map which I assuming would be the -not for street use- map or likely the Arrow map. Does that sound about right is there still something that may be missing in the Canadian Navigator....