PDA

View Full Version : URGENT SERVICE light

zviadi
05-29-2013, 05:24 AM
Hello everyone!
I am the owner of DD1200 in 2012, bought it new from a dealer in the store.

Yesterday, the first serious bug - on the way to work for no reason, no reason lighted inscription "SERVICE" and a red warning light. Mileage 1,800 km. Upon arrival to the dealer and upgrade fuel map, the inscription "SERVICE" has been replaced by a flashing "URGENT SERVICE" and the blinking red light error indication. Motorcycle does not respond to the throttle stick and holds just idle. Started reading errors - NO errors! What's more - after a while ECU motorcycle dealership refused to connect to the diagnostic computer, give the inscription "TIME OUT"
What to do - it is not clear...
I suspect air pressure sensor or throttle position sensor, however when electrical or logical faults, these sensors give errors, and there are no errors...

zviadi
05-30-2013, 12:11 AM
Yesterday went to the dealer to repair station, turned off the battery - with no result.
Symptoms of failure - when the handle is released the gas in about a minute of idling motorcycle then adds, that diminishes gas. It was as if some invisible abruptly turns her back and forth.

Before lighted inscription "SERVICE" for the first time, I have to move Evotech tail-tidy broke off from the vibrations and severing the wire stop light and rear turn signals. Turn signals and brake light was repaired, but the bike is still not working.

Mr.Dorso
05-30-2013, 02:10 AM
not good with the evotech tail tidy, will have to watch out for this. Best of luck with the repair, keep us updated.

zviadi
05-30-2013, 02:31 AM
Ok, Evoteсh promised free to send me a new tail-tidy.
Question - all this tail-tidy is attached to the 3 points below the stop signal and vibrates with the engine running? He has a bad design initially and always will break from vibration.

Mr.Dorso
05-30-2013, 08:07 PM
good customer service to send new one at no cost, anyone else had this happen? Mine seems fine with around 7-8000kms

zviadi
05-31-2013, 12:23 AM
Despite the free solution to the problem, the second time I will not put it. Put the stock tail.

zviadi
06-05-2013, 03:08 AM
Cause of the problem turned out to be very simple - after remapping dealer forgot to reset the throttle position sensor:burnout:.
Thank you all.