PDA

View Full Version : Sydney Ride May 22

Fox
05-04-2004, 05:19 AM
Ok Adam is making us Sydney riders look real bad. I'm gonna suggest Saturday May 22 as a ride day.

I'm thinking something easy like meet at Mt White at 9am and then on to Wollombi for lunch.

Anyone interested? If so reply to this post. If I get enoough early interest I'll put it on aprilia.com.au

Feel free to suggest another more appropriate date ...

FORZA
05-04-2004, 06:38 PM
Get it up there anyway, I would like to go but will have to see how I go time wise.
I've not been out for a 'ride' for about 6mth's now and the last one was just to run in a bike so I think I'm due for one.

Dave.

Fox
05-05-2004, 03:19 AM
Jolly good - I emailed details to Jim at JSG.

FORZA
05-16-2004, 07:57 PM
Sorry dudes I didnt make it, I got stuck working at the Bike Show for most of sat. morning (and friday). How was it.

Dave.

Fox
05-16-2004, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by FORZA
Sorry dudes I didnt make it, I got stuck working at the Bike Show for most of sat. morning (and friday). How was it.

Dave.

It's THIS Saturday Dave - you're a week early! BTW the back wheel was falling off that BREVA 1100 :D

Sweet bike, and LOVE the MGS-01!
Had a chat with John Sample too ..

FORZA
05-16-2004, 08:52 PM
That what babies and lack of sleep is doing to my brain!!!!!

That was on tight, just no outer bearings in it. Like I said earlier both it and the MGS were prototypes built for show circuits only.
Did you notice the dash face on the Breva 1100, it was printed paper only. Luckily not too many noticed at the show while I was there.

I will be along for THIS sat. for sure, I might bring my father in law (hopefully on his old bevel) as well.

Dave.

Fox
05-16-2004, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by FORZA
That what babies and lack of sleep is doing to my brain!!!!!

That was on tight, just no outer bearings in it. Like I said earlier both it and the MGS were prototypes built for show circuits only.
Did you notice the dash face on the Breva 1100, it was printed paper only. Luckily not too many noticed at the show while I was there.

I will be along for THIS sat. for sure, I might bring my father in law (hopefully on his old bevel) as well.

Dave.

Shit! did not notice that! See you Saturday, with or without the old bevel
:D

BTW we're out of the Aussie thread here ...

Scot p
05-17-2004, 05:16 PM
I'm a maybe on this one, geting realy close to the 1000k service, hay its only been 2 weeks today, and I'm not really sure I wan't to take my bike anywhere near the old road, Having a LOUD pipe is one thing, riding up to the one place where I am likely to get tested is another, hmm maybe Ill throw the stocker back on for the ride...Probaly the same problem for half of the Aprilia riders out there....

How about next time we go west or south, Nasho, Macquarie PAss, Kangaroo valley, mossvale....

cya
Scot.