PDA

View Full Version : AMA Crossroads Rally, August 1-4

mtrionfo
06-26-2002, 08:25 AM
Hi all - I'm planning to attend the AMA Crossroads Rally in Lancaster, Ohio, during August 1-4. Of course, I'll be taking my new Caponord!

Another chance for the first-ever gathering of US Caponord owners! We can take some pictures and go for a ride. The roads in that part of Ohio are super, and I'll have some excellent route sheets courtesy of a good friend who lives in the area.

Registration for the rally is $50 for the four days, which includes daily ride sheets, vendor area, and Saturday night BBQ concert. There will also be a dual-sport poker run. More info at www.amadirectlink.com.

rgds, Marty (02 Capo, Jet Silver)

shpclay
06-26-2002, 02:27 PM
Marty, there is also the big rally at snowshoe West Virginia July 17-21. Some of the best rideing in the world.

Steve

mtrionfo
06-27-2002, 07:51 AM
Can't make it to Snowshoe on those dates. On July 20-21 I'm doing a "local" two-day ride called the Ramapo 500. We do 250 miles (almost all backroads) thru NY/NJ/CT on Saturday, camp overnight, then another 250 miles of backroads on Sunday. It's always a great riding weekend. I do it every year. (Even in the rain!)

Marty

mtrionfo
07-29-2002, 10:28 AM
On Thursday Aug 1st I'll be riding from New Jersey to Ohio to attend the AMA Crossroads Rally. I'll be in the Lancaster rally area throughout Friday and Saturday. If any of you Capotista make it out there feel free to call my mobile 201-914-9593 and we'll go for a ride.

Regards, Marty

- 02 Capo (silver)