PDA

View Full Version : Adrenlin Pedstop?

kman0066
05-23-2012, 10:11 AM
I ordered some parts from Adrenlin Pedstop and now they're asking for a copy of my driver's license or a bank statement. Is this a real company or did I just give my credit card to someone I shouldn't have? First time I've ever been asked for something like this for ordering parts.

Here is the link = http://www.adrenalin-pedstop.co.uk/

And the email came from sales-@adrenalin-pedstop.com

mumbl3s
05-23-2012, 05:47 PM
they are a really good shop but im not sure why they would be asking that, i have brought loads of stuff from them and they have never asked me for anything like that

RonneBear
05-23-2012, 06:31 PM
Mumbl3s, did you use a CC? They might want to match your details to make sure your not the scammer.. Just ask them why they require your licence. If it fails, just tell your bank and they'll cancle the payment.

mumbl3s
05-24-2012, 07:20 AM
Mumbl3s, did you use a CC? They might want to match your details to make sure your not the scammer.. Just ask them why they require your licence. If it fails, just tell your bank and they'll cancle the payment.
are i didnt know i used paypal which would explain it

kman0066
05-24-2012, 09:56 AM
Looks like it's to verify the CC. I was able to black out the information on my ID that I don't want to share. Maybe it's also because I am an overseas buyer (I'm in US and they're in the UK). Thanks for the replies.

I'm ordering a 70cc cylinder kit to repair my new rs50, blew the stupid thing up the day after I bought it ><

chrism15
05-24-2012, 12:47 PM
yerr probs because your over in the states...

im in uk and never had a quistion like that, but i pay straight through a card

great shop, reccomend them to anyone

mumbl3s
05-24-2012, 01:12 PM
great shop, reccomend them to anyone
:plus: the sent me the wrong seal kit for my rs i told them that day and the next day i got the new one and i got to keep the old one! ;)

chrism15
05-24-2012, 01:40 PM
when i had my SR i order 2 sets of front pads by mistake instead of one front set and one rear set (different sizes as usual) but it was my mistake but they said not a problem just send them back and they will sen me a rear brake pad set :D

they even phoned me when i ordered a piston for my Rs 50 just to make sure it was still 50cc so i didnt have a mix up for example if it was a 70cc bore kit ect

apriliamandan
05-25-2012, 11:19 AM
only had good service from pedstop, cant fault it! Want them to get the tnt oil pump in stock though lol

chrism15
05-25-2012, 12:53 PM
only had good service from pedstop, cant fault it! Want them to get the tnt oil pump in stock though lol

have you sent them a email? they will tell you when they are next in stock which shouldnt be too long

apriliamandan
05-26-2012, 05:49 AM
have you sent them a email? they will tell you when they are next in stock which shouldnt be too long

yer i did mate, heard nothing from them for 2 weeks now...need one badly!

chrism15
05-26-2012, 09:39 AM
yer i did mate, heard nothing from them for 2 weeks now...need one badly!

hhm thats strange, usually if i send them a email i get a reply the next time there shop is open? maybe send another coz they are hardly gonna say "no your meithering us we are not going to sell you it." haha just gotta keep on at them mate and wait till they get back to you

apriliamandan
05-26-2012, 03:58 PM
hhm thats strange, usually if i send them a email i get a reply the next time there shop is open? maybe send another coz they are hardly gonna say "no your meithering us we are not going to sell you it." haha just gotta keep on at them mate and wait till they get back to you

yeah will do mate....just so hope they get in stock

kman0066
05-31-2012, 03:39 PM
Well crap, now that I finally get all of this resolved, the item is no longer in stock. I bought this RS50 to use as a toy, but it's turning into a royal pain in the ass.

Are there any good vendors in the U.S.? I see AF1Racing, but they only have 1 cylinder kit and it cost more than double the Metrakit I want.

Josh_rs
05-31-2012, 04:35 PM
just bought a tnt 50cc cylinder kit from them, never had any troubles with them, great service :) they just run out of stock so quickly haha and take a while to restock

camb00
05-31-2012, 05:22 PM
vsmotoparts.com it's a dutch based company and they ship to the us for €35 Wide selection af spare and upgrades for good prices

ryanperkins
06-03-2012, 12:25 PM
adrenalin pedstop is great!! could try using
http://www.pmtuning.co.uk/ these ar very good too, but not as wide choices
or use
http://www.easyparts.nl/ :)

kman0066
06-06-2012, 10:14 AM
They still haven't shipped my order.

...well now it shows in stock on their website...maybe they'll ship it. Really getting impatient to get the bike running again, wish I didn't have to wait the 8-10 days it will take to ship.

chrism15
06-06-2012, 03:11 PM
They still haven't shipped my order.

...well now it shows in stock on their website...maybe they'll ship it. Really getting impatient to get the bike running again, wish I didn't have to wait the 8-10 days it will take to ship.
send them a email mate, they are very helpful - not AS helpfull as they could be with u not being in the uk coz calls cost a bomb but a email should clear out shipping dates and stock ect

kman0066
06-07-2012, 07:22 AM
OK, they shipped it, and FedEx'd it even so it's going to get here quick...maybe I'm just too impatient a person. Oh well, all is well that ends well.