PDA

View Full Version : Rs 50 causing anger problems

mumbl3s
02-23-2012, 06:03 PM
does anyone else get to the point were they want to drive the f**king thing in to a wall and be done with it, I mean Im normally a very carm person for example the last fight I have I took seven punchies before I dropped the other guy, anyways back to the point I don't know if it's just because I have to go slow to break it in or because of all the time I have put into it and now it just seems to be a slow unrelieble price of sh*t, will that change when it's broken in or will be a slow unrelible pices of shit for ever anyway my question is will it get better or am I fighting a lost cause. And also to top it all off I got discharged from the army and I spent all of my last pay cheque on it 8( and now i have no money :(

TL.DR is the rs50 with bbk always gonna be slow and unrelieble or will it be fast and a little bit more reliable

RonneBear
02-23-2012, 06:33 PM
It will gain power slightley when it has fully run in. It's worth running the engine in propley, then you'll be able to ride it hard without a problem.

mumbl3s
02-23-2012, 06:40 PM
I have been taking it really slow and treating it like a god but I swear to god I hav spent more time pushing and fixing it than actually riding it it's just so unrelierble

When was the last time you broke down and how bad was it ?

RS_Patrick
02-23-2012, 09:11 PM
Last time mine broke down i had a crankshaft that was broken in 2 bits :p: and thats over 10 years ago.

You got the Derbi engine, so its difrent mate, but your still (trying) to run it in, and set it up extra rich, so that would be why it wont have much power.

I got no clue whats going on with yours, its really easy for me to set up a bike or fix a problem with in a few minutes wen i am actualy there, but just from pictures and what someone says its always much harder, really hard to say what something actualy is if you cant feel and hear the bike and drive it up and down the street.

mumbl3s
02-24-2012, 07:42 AM
Yeah I agree, when I have to fix someones computer over the phone and they have no idea what there doing it's really hard.

Thanks for helping me tho, you must be feeling the same frustration I do when trying to fix someones pc over the phone =)

Really that long lol, wow I thought that they were all just unrelierble well hopefully when i sort all this mine should go a few years without causing me any problem's fingers crossed =)

RS_Patrick
02-24-2012, 12:55 PM
Yeah I agree, when I have to fix someones computer over the phone and they have no idea what there doing it's really hard.

Thanks for helping me tho, you must be feeling the same frustration I do when trying to fix someones pc over the phone =)

Ever hear of Remote Asistance? its something thats included in Windows Live Messenger, its in the chat window under Activities.

mumbl3s
02-24-2012, 05:15 PM
i hadn't, i have been using something similar called team-viewer lately tho and it seems to be working really well :)

williamr
02-29-2012, 09:57 AM
Ever hear of Remote Asistance? its something thats included in Windows Live Messenger, its in the chat window under Activities.

The trouble starts when it won't boot into Windows.

The same goes for MSTSC (remote desktop) because the bloody thing doesn't have an IP address at that stage.

Most servers have a seperate I/O card that you can use as a back door to set up a console session and remote boot, but even that's limited. Sometimes you have to be hands on.

Rob

mumbl3s
03-26-2012, 06:40 PM
The trouble starts when it won't boot into Windows.

The same goes for MSTSC (remote desktop) because the bloody thing doesn't have an IP address at that stage.

Most servers have a seperate I/O card that you can use as a back door to set up a console session and remote boot, but even that's limited. Sometimes you have to be hands on.

Rob

yeah tbh i like working hands on better