PDA

View Full Version : aprilia rs50 extrema project ideas?????????

gazzf1
02-18-2012, 03:21 PM
hello ive just got myself an aprilia rs50 extrema. engine runs sweet just fancy a lil more umph whats my options? its got a cone air filter and an arrow exhaust. yes im over 17 .....183885

RS_Patrick
02-18-2012, 03:49 PM
Get rid of the Conefilter :p:

Bigger Carb, Faster cilinderkit... maybe more depending on what way you want to go, and do something about the paintscheme, do something about the black windshield and see if you can get the air intakes for the front fairing.
And 2 mirrors is better than one.

Just go by your bike and think about what your willing to spend, and what Needs to be done, and than look at how much is still left for extra's like upgrading it or cosmetics, but if you want to sell it onwards it worth investing in cosmetics and making sure it runs smooth.

Btw. is that a 5 speed or 6 speed gearbox?

RonneBear
02-18-2012, 06:18 PM
I like the colour, expecially the blue. Nice bike.

Ronne

apriliamandan
02-20-2012, 02:31 PM
Looks really nice mate. Dont these have smaller inlet valves etc than the newer (lets say 2003 model) ?? Might be able to swap em over?? Is ur arrow kitemarked?? Keep the stock air box and just fit free flow filter element and maby drill holes in the air box making it free flowing.

RS_Patrick
02-21-2012, 04:39 AM
Never ever drill holes into an airbox... that can cause vortexes in the air wich can easly cause the air to stall so less air gets actualy into the engine than it would have been completly stock.

Reeds are the same on all AM model engines.