PDA

View Full Version : Im back!

xXxKillDogxXx
12-13-2011, 02:29 AM
Hay guys, im back after around 2-3 months of not being on the forums ive been busy doing other stuff however i did pick up a new project and i still havnt built the dam rs50 back up yet...

however the Rx50 did sell for 700 and i used 600 of it to pay my family back fro the rs125 and 100 i brough a Motorhispania with a wrecked crank and piston.

so if anyone does have a am6 crank let me know i have money awaiting also while im here any performance parts for a rs125 ill buy aswell especially a new exhaust im getting bored of my tyga pipe haa.

Ill post a few pictures up later ;)

Ryan.s
12-13-2011, 10:09 AM
Sounds good mate, welcome back. Hardly any one is active on here any more so lol.

Would like to see some pictures!

Hardcastle95
12-13-2011, 06:24 PM
i've got a standard crank somewhere in my room :P about 1-2mm play on the big end, what would you pay?

xXxKillDogxXx
12-13-2011, 08:21 PM
Im looking to pay around 40 for one bud but ive gotta ring breakers tomorrow see what they got and a friend of mine may have one down here but ill get back to the play tho worries me haa as this one has like 10mm play and it only gets worse when under strain :s

xXxKillDogxXx
12-13-2011, 08:22 PM
little update tho btw i oxy torched my exhaust lmao on the rs125 it does such a better job than caustic soda since it leaves behind no residue, i might have a 34mm carb coming and ive ordered some new rings aswell since the beast is due a maintenance now

RS_Patrick
12-13-2011, 09:37 PM
Welcome back mate.

Started to think you wrecked your bike or something since it took you a while to reply to my P.M.

xXxKillDogxXx
12-14-2011, 04:32 AM
Nah bud how could i reck my baby, i love that bike way to much, ok i may speed bud only when i know i can safely ;) ill post pics tonight when im back

xXxKillDogxXx
12-15-2011, 10:57 AM
Well the Rs125 died yesterday the last of the compression went, luckly it got me home and it didnt do any damage it just died when i came to a stop which is good gotta fit the new rings and gaskets tomorrow and then she is back up and running again. who ever said Aprilias are un-reliable was lying they are brilliant machines you just gotta look after them tbh

xXxKillDogxXx
12-16-2011, 12:58 PM
I made some progress on getting the rings in tonight however im getting stuck getting the head off as u have to undo 4 nuts on the head which are not easy to get to :S im gonna look at some tutorials to see if i can see whats the best way :/

Fmxvxx
12-17-2011, 10:39 AM
I made some progress on getting the rings in tonight however im getting stuck getting the head off as u have to undo 4 nuts on the head which are not easy to get to :S im gonna look at some tutorials to see if i can see whats the best way :/

invest in a little quarter drive socket set got a set and it's great for getting into tricky even if space is really limited a nice extension with the flexable socket head will get to almost anything

xXxKillDogxXx
12-18-2011, 12:55 PM
i got into it eventually with a spanner bud i deffo need a decent socket set tho that is true.

little update on my rs125 btw got everything off just waiting for my new piston rings however the old rings didnt look bad except one of the rings was stuck and it took quite alot of wiggling to get it out could this be the cause of the compression loss?