PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Making the bike Sexy.

SorinMarfa
12-04-2011, 12:55 PM
okay, so far i found all my answers here,:worship:. I have a 08 SXV 5.5, and i wanted to change the color of the bike, from frame to plastics and forks, but everywhere i go i see similar stuff... and i don't wanna spend 10k to make it neither.... i need some ideas.. any one will be a great help some pix, ideas anything will work. i will post " Before and After " THANK YOUUU !!!!!!:bitchslap

usherp_250
12-04-2011, 01:01 PM
okay, so far i found all my answers here,:worship:. I have a 08 SXV 5.5, and i wanted to change the color of the bike, from frame to plastics and forks, but everywhere i go i see similar stuff... and i don't wanna spend 10k to make it neither.... i need some ideas.. any one will be a great help some pix, ideas anything will work. i will post " Before and After " THANK YOUUU !!!!!!:bitchslap

Try the top of the forum page
"Pics of owners bikes"
From colour schemes to paint jobs on frames ect
Also different decals from specific to tailored
Good luck and look forward to looking at "before and after"

FOXXkid
12-04-2011, 01:17 PM
salut, dud, motorul asta arata bine numai negru-rosu, eu mi-am vopsit tot cadrul, furca, bascula negre, plm.. :)) si plasticile le-am facut un rosu inchis, nu am poze ca e inca in service... tipic..

depinde pt ce vrei sa ti-o faci, pt racing sau street hooliganism.

SorinMarfa
12-04-2011, 02:47 PM
Salut, folosesc motoru pt Stuning, like you say hooliganism :)

eu am tovarashi care lucraza nu mai pe aprilia, are 3 motoare SXV si toate le are custom painted, ma inebunit, la toate 3 are o cumbinatie intre Nugru si Alb, arata superb, la asta ma gindeam si eu sa fac, plasticele negre, si rotile, forks, si alte maruntele albe.

SorinMarfa
12-04-2011, 02:50 PM
salut, dud, motorul asta arata bine numai negru-rosu, eu mi-am vopsit tot cadrul, furca, bascula negre, plm.. :)) si plasticile le-am facut un rosu inchis, nu am poze ca e inca in service... tipic..

depinde pt ce vrei sa ti-o faci, pt racing sau street hooliganism.

Try the top of the forum page
"Pics of owners bikes"
From colour schemes to paint jobs on frames ect
Also different decals from specific to tailored
Good luck and look forward to looking at "before and after"

You see, the way ur bike is, is Sweet and sexy, i was thinking of making it black up top like plastics, and rims, forks and other small stuff white.

FOXXkid
12-05-2011, 01:23 AM
for hooliganism would work very well some camo background, like ryan's got on fork and rims, but different color combo

http://www.apriliaforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240354