PDA

View Full Version : Goofy RXV 5.5 video

BRPJockey
12-02-2011, 11:00 AM
Shot this video the couple days before winter punched us in the face! Stars me and my man eating dogs! I ham it up pretty good as you will see. Poorly done but it's YouTube..... Enjoy!

Aprilia RXV vs The Hell Dogs.mov - YouTube

HayeSM
12-02-2011, 11:29 AM
nice effort!

BRPJockey
12-02-2011, 12:46 PM
Glad you liked it lol! You know I'm not always retarded.... No really!!

soloyosh
12-02-2011, 10:40 PM
Nice.

BRPJockey
12-03-2011, 01:57 AM
The reason I made this is to test public reaction. As a film maker I make weird stuff and put it out there to see what happens. This is probably not the place to post this, but it does have an Aprilia in it. By spring I want to see if I can beat 24,000 views. Analyze the data from youtube and see if I can learn anything from it. It's just an experiment. Glad some of you like it.

popik
12-03-2011, 03:29 AM
Funny things go on in that BeaverLodge area...thanks for sharing the vid was good for a laugh.

And it makes me want to ditch my KTM trail bike for an RXV

efi_geek
12-03-2011, 08:42 AM
I liked it. Looks like the best way to "walk" the dogs! :D I would give my left testie for a place like that near me to ride. I'd consider throwing in the right one as well, as I have learned them two "friends" only get a man in trouble most of the times!

Anyway GREAT VID, much better than I can do.

BTW sweet bike!

-Tim

efi_geek
12-03-2011, 08:43 AM
Funny things go on in that BeaverLodge area...thanks for sharing the vid was good for a laugh.

If you ever ditch the KTM for an APE, you'll NEVER regret it I promise!!

-Tim

AndyM
12-03-2011, 12:09 PM
Nice job, but you need bigger dogs. And they probably shouldn't be wagging their tails in the attack scene.

BRPJockey
12-03-2011, 02:18 PM

Well that's the power of media I suppose lol. That would be great if this vid influenced you to change!

BRPJockey
12-03-2011, 02:29 PM
I liked it. Looks like the best way to "walk" the dogs! :D I would give my left testie for a place like that near me to ride. I'd consider throwing in the right one as well, as I have learned them two "friends" only get a man in trouble most of the times!

Anyway GREAT VID, much better than I can do.

BTW sweet bike!

-Tim

Thanks! Yeah the grande prairie area has some of the best riding I've ever heard of. We are truely blessed. If one is within a 2 day drive of here I would say its totally worth coming up for a week in July and hitting up the greats: Grande Cache (mountain top riding complete with goats and the views that come with it), Brule (Oregon type riding nessled near the mountains of Jasper) and Grande Prairies own pine tree laced sand dune trails the extend for hundreds of kms. It's wicked! If anyone wants to come up I can set up a tour! Cheers

BRPJockey
12-03-2011, 07:49 PM
Nice job, but you need bigger dogs. And they probably shouldn't be wagging their tails in the attack scene.

Lol! Yeah no doubt hey?! That's part of the joke. The whole idea was to do something fun. I knew that with one take I could never get my super friendly dogs to attack anyway so editing had to make up for them being crappy actors. Now how do I fix my crappy acting lol? I run my dogs with bike and quad all the time that's how I got the idea. Btw would you believe that yellow dog is 75lbs? Solid little bastard! Cheers!

BRPJockey
12-03-2011, 07:58 PM
PS I make the dogs look small too... I'm nearly 7' tall hence the flood pants look lol. My legs are nearly 4' long so a largish dog comes up to my knees. Weird hey? Bet you'll watch it again! :-D

BRPJockey
12-04-2011, 02:08 PM
Got some data back already. For one instance I added the "dogs" element to the video to see if the "Family" aspect would broaden the field. Turns out the female audience jumped from the average <10% to 31%. This has a much greater chance of success as a result. Thanks people for watching, it's a huge help, thank you.