PDA

View Full Version : Take it 2 The Track releases 2012 schedule!

slothfryk
11-19-2011, 03:34 PM
Hey Guys, I have met a few of you, or at least IM'd a couple of you. My name is Rick Becker, and I run Take it 2 The Track, or Ti2TT. We operate out of Southern California and Southeast Nevada.

We had a great last couple events for 2011, and have worked hard to put together a great schedule for 2012. We just announced it to our email list last night, and I wanted to let you guys know that at least there will be one RSV-4 Factory's at each of the events!!! Come on out and let me see your bikes. I love seeing more Aprilia's riding with us. (bless his heart, at our last day, I saw a Mille lowside on cold tires first thing of the morning; made me wanna cry)

If you've not been to our website (www.ti2tt.com)yet to construct a profile, do so! That's how you get yourself onto our email list for event info, reports, and promotions.

This is where we'll be for 2012:

March 25-Sunday Big Track, Willow Springs International Raceway

April 28- Saturday Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch, Pahrump, NV
April 29- Sunday Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch, Pahrump, NV

June 9- Saturday Buttonwillow Raceway
June 10- Sunday Buttonwillow Raceway- Counter Clockwise!

June 30- Saturday Streets of Willow, Willow Springs International Raceway
July 1- Sunday Streets of Willow, Counter Clockwise!

July 7- Saturday Big Track, Willow Springs International Raceway
July 8- Sunday Big Track, Willow Springs International Raceway

Aug 4- Saturday Streets of Willow, Willow Springs International Raceway
Aug 5- Sunday Streets of Willow, Willow Springs International Raceway

Sept 29- Saturday Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch, Pahrump, NV
Sept 30- Sunday Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch, Pahrump, NV

Nov 17- Saturday Buttonwillow Raceway

I hope to see some of you out there, and thanks for the support!

slothfryk
12-04-2011, 05:33 PM
Hey folks, just wanted to let you know that we're going to be at the Long Beach Motorcycle Show holding a free-trackday raffle each day. Swing by to drop off a biz card, or fill out one of our entry cards.

Also, from Dec 9-25, we will be running our 4-pack promo deal, online only. Buy 4 trackdays for $500. Given the tracks we run, that's a pretty big cut!

Also- have you ever run Streets BACKWARDS?!?!?! Well, we are going to allow you to make that happen. So take a look at our schedule, and come enjoy everything we have to offer.

Hope to see you out there!

Jet City Racer
12-08-2011, 07:02 PM
Hey Rick,

Drop of some flyers here at Calcoast Motorsports and say howdy. I'll pass them on for ya.

See you at WSIR in March!

slothfryk
12-18-2011, 08:25 PM
Sorry for not swinging by already. I've been super swamped getting things ready for Long Beach, and processing everything following. I'll try and swing by sometime next weekend. Thanks Don.