PDA

View Full Version : just fix fubur top clamp,illberger carbon belly,beowulf radiator cover,tank slider

padarosa
10-26-2011, 03:45 PM
just finish put up some more items,,,,,sweet stuff.love the belly pan and will sending for clear coat soon.what do you guys think?:peace::peace:

zgriders
10-26-2011, 03:56 PM
Nice!

What are you using to attach the carbon-fiber frame cover?

padarosa
10-26-2011, 04:06 PM
Nice!

What are you using to attach the carbon-fiber frame cover?

i mostly use double sided industry tape as good as silicone for most of the cabons:peace::peace:

Miticale
10-26-2011, 04:16 PM
Never seen tank sliders before, cool idea though.

Quarantine
10-26-2011, 04:27 PM
very nice. love the top clamp

jgos929
10-26-2011, 05:38 PM
To much carbon and the wheel stripes gotta go. The belly pan is clean though.

duc slayer
10-26-2011, 06:34 PM
Looks sharp, Nice Job

modulo_s
10-26-2011, 07:09 PM
where did you get the CF tank sliders? those look cool!

junior-rsv4
10-26-2011, 11:40 PM
nice work on your bike

warren kiernan
10-27-2011, 02:30 AM
pretty awesome. how much is that headstock ? is the undertail sign a sticker you added or is it a carbon fiber insert ?

padarosa
10-27-2011, 04:32 AM
where did you get the CF tank sliders? those look cool!

hi there, you can get it on ebay global,,,,pretty cheap:peace:

padarosa
10-27-2011, 04:34 AM
pretty awesome. how much is that headstock ? is the undertail sign a sticker you added or is it a carbon fiber insert ?

is the top clamp/bridge right?its euro 290.00 from fubur italy.for the undertail, yes its sticker i put on myself:peace::peace:

padarosa
10-27-2011, 04:35 AM
nice work on your bike

thanks junior:peace:

padarosa
10-27-2011, 04:35 AM
Looks sharp, Nice Job

thanks duc:peace:

padarosa
10-27-2011, 04:37 AM
To much carbon and the wheel stripes gotta go. The belly pan is clean though.

thanks to me i want more carbon,,lol,,,do agree with you rim decal have to go,,will redo it soon:peace:

696Racing
10-27-2011, 05:56 AM
Hey,

really nice bike!

Where did you get the tank-slider?

kind regards

696Racing

zgriders
10-27-2011, 08:10 AM
thanks to me i want more carbon,,lol,,,do agree with you rim decal have to go,,will redo it soon:peace:

The rim stripes look good to me..and they provide some safety at night. Unfortunately, they do not stick well on my stock Factory wheels

V4Victory
10-27-2011, 08:17 AM
Tank Sliders

Manufacturers website
http://d2moto.co.uk/d2-moto-carbon-tank-sliders-aprilia-rsv4-p-329.html

eval bay
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Carbon-Fibre-Tank-Sliders-Protectors-Aprilia-RSV4-/180735315311?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item2a14aa0d6f

modulo_s
10-27-2011, 12:33 PM
hi there, you can get it on ebay global,,,,pretty cheap:peace:

gotcha! did u trim the sliders so that they wouldn't cover the aprilia logo? the ones I see on eBay look a bit different?

padarosa
10-27-2011, 01:10 PM
gotcha! did u trim the sliders so that they wouldn't cover the aprilia logo? the ones I see on eBay look a bit different?

hi there,i didnt trim anything.it came like that.do remember there is lots of different brand for it the one i bought from D2.its to protect from falls and not to protect the logo,,,lol,,,joke:peace:

SubZero
10-28-2011, 05:43 AM
The top yoke looks sick!! I think you just need to go for the full carbon look since the bike is already halfway there.

Awesome stuff, esp the tank sliders. How do you even ride this thing???

padarosa
10-28-2011, 05:59 AM
The top yoke looks sick!! I think you just need to go for the full carbon look since the bike is already halfway there.

Awesome stuff, esp the tank sliders. How do you even ride this thing???

thanks bro,,,ride as normal people does bro,,,lol:peace:

Mikey1
10-28-2011, 06:24 AM
Jesus I thought I had a fetish for carbon. Looks amazing and hands down one of the sweetest v4 I've seen imo

But I would lose the rim tape as it spoils it a touch

padarosa
10-28-2011, 07:26 AM
Jesus I thought I had a fetish for carbon. Looks amazing and hands down one of the sweetest v4 I've seen imo

But I would lose the rim tape as it spoils it a touch

thanks mikey,you are right,the tape will be redone soon.its not easy as it look.with that crap it tooks 2 hours to do i cant imagine if i get all nicely done maybe take a year,,,,lol:peace::peace:

duc slayer
10-28-2011, 06:32 PM
what is the actual color of the rim stripes ?? and I too kinda like them

SubZero
10-28-2011, 10:49 PM
thanks mikey,you are right,the tape will be redone soon.its not easy as it look.with that crap it tooks 2 hours to do i cant imagine if i get all nicely done maybe take a year,,,,lol:peace::peace:

Mate, have you tried getting it done at Juzz Wheels? Think they do a good job, but abit pricey.

warren kiernan
10-28-2011, 11:06 PM
is the top clamp/bridge right?its euro 290.00 from fubur italy.for the undertail, yes its sticker i put on myself:peace::peace:

awesome. hey is the undertail sticker common or did you have it made ? also the seat. im thinking about one and see them in the af1 store.how does your compare with the standard seat for comfort ? did it take much to put on ? did you add and extra padding and are you able to ? i drool evertime i see your bike.

padarosa
10-28-2011, 11:43 PM
what is the actual color of the rim stripes ?? and I too kinda like them

hi duc,thanks its orange in colour.goes really well with factory.futher more i had orange samco hoses,,,:peace:

padarosa
10-28-2011, 11:44 PM
Mate, have you tried getting it done at Juzz Wheels? Think they do a good job, but abit pricey.

hmmm,,,most of the time im at sporting but most of the items i do it myself,,,,:peace:

padarosa
10-28-2011, 11:49 PM
awesome. hey is the undertail sticker common or did you have it made ? also the seat. im thinking about one and see them in the af1 store.how does your compare with the standard seat for comfort ? did it take much to put on ? did you add and extra padding and are you able to ? i drool evertime i see your bike.

hi warren,the sticker is actually for the bellypan.it does not come with the undertail i made an extra for the bellypan.for the seat do remember it is just a cover you need to re staple using the same cusion.comfort wise its anti slip and the material is awsome,,,from canada:peace:

warren kiernan
10-29-2011, 12:05 AM
oh ok it shows with some padding in the af1 site but they did say it needed to be fixed on so i might of miss read it.i didnt want to bombard you with to many questions at once hahahah. did you do all the work yourself ? did you put the red hoses on and if so was it hard and did you replace the clamps or buy the clamp kit ? they look cool and i really like the blue ones.cheers bud

padarosa
10-29-2011, 12:19 AM
oh ok it shows with some padding in the af1 site but they did say it needed to be fixed on so i might of miss read it.i didnt want to bombard you with to many questions at once hahahah. did you do all the work yourself ? did you put the red hoses on and if so was it hard and did you replace the clamps or buy the clamp kit ? they look cool and i really like the blue ones.cheers bud

hi warren,its ok ask me as much as you want.im cool with it,and we are all aprilia riders.big or small it does not make a different,,,lol.we are using the same forum from every part of the world sharing what we had done to our baby.giving ideas to one another.i think this is one of the best forum ever,where we can get great advise from great people like ed and amuari.

yes most of the time i do it myself actually all the carbon parts i do it myself,hor the orange samco also i do it myself but need to get the bike really cool down.for the clamp for the hose i use brand new aprilia clamp and it need a special tool to get it done.samco do sell seperate the clamp where you dont need to use special tool.

for the top clamp i bought from italy distributor is fubur,and yes again i do it myself.you need to put the front race stand to change it and not let the run away from the line.there is a catch,the key holder need to be in the right height if not you cant handle lock it.and due to the tight space its abit difficult if you dont have the correct tool.

i hope this info help,,,anytime just ask...:peace::peace:

warren kiernan
10-29-2011, 12:27 AM
awesome and thanks for the info.i have a box of goodies arriveing from af1 and its landed so ill be in for the seat and gb cover next when im credit card heals up hahahah i agree that its the best forum site ever and with guys like ed and amuari its full of top notch honest help.
i have loads of new parts to go on my bike that i own but have never seen other than a email and i get my licence back in 2 weeks 6 days so will pick my ride up then and will put aall my bling on it and post some pics then .thanks for the reply bud its a help.

padarosa
10-29-2011, 12:40 AM
awesome and thanks for the info.i have a box of goodies arriveing from af1 and its landed so ill be in for the seat and gb cover next when im credit card heals up hahahah i agree that its the best forum site ever and with guys like ed and amuari its full of top notch honest help.
i have loads of new parts to go on my bike that i own but have never seen other than a email and i get my licence back in 2 weeks 6 days so will pick my ride up then and will put aall my bling on it and post some pics then .thanks for the reply bud its a help.

hi warren,not to worries please post some picsss once you are done with your beauty,,,lol my credit card already burst into pieces with rsv4,,,hehehe,,now start saving again for the next blingss looking at rotor,calipers and maybe wheels.

good luck warren,,,,:peace::peace:

duc slayer
10-29-2011, 07:48 AM
hi duc,thanks its orange in colour.goes really well with factory.futher more i had orange samco hoses,,,

:cheers:

I wasn't sure by the pic, because some Ford mustangs use to have a black stripe that would reflect white in some photos

fastmike
10-29-2011, 09:45 PM
I think you have carbon fever! I don't think there is a cure though.

Sometime you have to say when enough is enough......

padarosa
10-29-2011, 10:00 PM
I think you have carbon fever! I don't think there is a cure though.

Sometime you have to say when enough is enough......

hi fast mike,,,,,,im cured of carbon,,,,i will say to myself enough and decided no more csrbons for sure:peace:

tuto
04-25-2012, 02:26 AM
the clamps are fubur or febur?

aarfeldt
04-25-2012, 05:48 AM
the clamps are fubur or febur?

Febur.
http://www.ebay.it/itm/PIASTRA-DI-STERZO-SUPERIORE-APRILIA-RSV4-/180689809733?pt=Ricambi_e_Accessori_Moto&hash=item2a11f3b145http://www.ebay.it/itm/PIASTRA-DI-STERZO-SUPERIORE-APRILIA-RSV4-/180689809733?pt=Ricambi_e_Accessori_Moto&hash=item2a11f3b145