PDA

View Full Version : Well Men, as bad as i hate to im selling my SXV 4.5

haydenfreeman
10-09-2011, 09:47 AM
First off im in north america, my dad has the bike in Havasoo at the ijsba Jet ski championships so it your between there and tennessee i can have him stop at a truck stop on the way back to tennessee where he lives. I on the other hand have moved down to Daytona Beach Florida for going to college at Wyotech so if your somewhere in between those 3 places we can pretty easily find a meeting place.

About the bike,
Its an 07 450 has 650+- miles WITH A CLEAN AND CLEAR TITLE!
the motor has the black gaskets installed and mapped by amurai (sorry if i spelled your name wrong im not an english major) lol its got a full AMR racing graphics kit runs incredible
First Service was completed With AGIP oil at a certified Aprilia Dealer the bike has no issues whatsoever.

Asking price is $4300 im firm on that trades are always considered thingsi may be interested in, guns, bikes, pitbikes, etc.

I have attached pictures the last one is just showing that it wasnt damaged before i put the graphics on i just wanted something different,

Contact me by email at HaydenFreeman@comcast.net
From there i will send you my phone number or communicate via email

qkenuf4u
10-09-2011, 10:10 PM
Lol i think you mean lake havasu city arizona.??? If thats the case then ur here in my town right now. awesome bike.. good luck with the sale....

colinsir
10-10-2011, 02:25 PM
You related to Mark freeman?

Your bike should sell reallllly quick at that price and mileage.

haydenfreeman
10-16-2011, 10:58 AM
yeah thats what i meant and i hope it does sell im lookin to get a vmax or another trials bike

Richey
10-16-2011, 02:50 PM
yeah thats what i meant and i hope it does sell im lookin to get a vmax or another trials bike

:crowbar:

iroc07
10-17-2011, 11:47 AM
You have PM Sir !

:peace: