PDA

View Full Version : Suspension revalve on an RXV

efi_geek
10-05-2011, 08:22 AM
Been researching what company to use for a revalve for my RXV. Since road and dirt are totaly different, I can't use a shop that does great on SXV. So any RXV owners chime in and let me know who you used and how you like it.

Thanks,
Tim

mtrxv550
10-05-2011, 08:41 AM
Factory Connection did a great job on my forks.

efi_geek
10-05-2011, 08:47 AM
What type of riding do you do? They only did the forks and not the shock?

Thanks,
Tim

MBevans
10-05-2011, 05:24 PM
LTR is getting my business in a couple of weeks, due to Les and his understanding of the Sachs shocks, and what others have confirmed to me on the Marzocchi forks.....He knows his stuff.

Many hardcore Enduro riders (Orange/Red-Black guys) out here use his services only.

I've had other west coast suspension Guru's work on my stuff prior, and have had less than positive satisfaction with them.

But as far as telling him what I want, my only focus is off-road (singletrack/fireroad) stuff.

As I can ride any dirtbike on the highway, anyone can.....

Check out his website and give him a call.

Big-K
10-05-2011, 09:25 PM
+1 for Les at LT racing. Had him re-spring and revolve both foks and shock early this summer for my 280lb 6'4" frame.

Had him setup for fireroading/desert/a few jumps. Was a bit stiff on the first ride, but backed out the compression 3 clicks on forks and shock, now she rides like a cadallac.

Plus Les is a great guy to deal with, knowledgabe, and has prompt service.

Money well spent.

mtrxv550
10-05-2011, 10:39 PM
I only had enough cash to do the forks. I sent them to the east coast because their Cali office did not have any experience with them. I ride mainly forest service roads and trails. I am happy with the job they did, but I would value the other forum members comments more than mine. I am not a good " test rider". The forks are way better than they were and that's good enough for me. :)

efi_geek
10-06-2011, 05:53 AM
Does Les address all the valves in the fork or just the common ones?

-Tim

MBevans
10-06-2011, 11:21 AM
All.....

Take a look at his website, and if need be call him. He was pleasant when I spoke to him, he even called me back quickly after leaving a message for him.
Class act!

Does Les address all the valves in the fork or just the common ones?

-Tim

efi_geek
10-06-2011, 11:33 AM
He is LT Racing? If not a phone number would be good. I had almost decided on RG3, but I wanted to talk to the guy that would design the setup and he never called me back. Some customer service...

-Tim

Pilota
10-06-2011, 12:33 PM
Les Tinius = LT Racing, Inc.

http://lt-racing.com/html/contact_us.html

A riding buddy had his TXC450 done by LT. I've only heard good things from all of thier customers.

efi_geek
10-06-2011, 12:44 PM
Yup, called talked to him. Got a very good feeling of his ablities and will be sending them out soon. Even talked to him about using XV forks on a Gas Gas. Going to do that swap and send them to him.

-Tim