PDA

View Full Version : 2011 RSV4 APRC Race pattern shifter.

Bustersharwood
09-22-2011, 06:17 AM
Hey everyone have just tooled up to
knock out some race pattern shifters for the 2011 RSV4 APRC. I am thinking I could put these out for about $300 aus posted to anywhere! Any takers or any thoughts?

Only new here if anyone can tell me how to upload pictures I am happy to do so.

colacin
09-22-2011, 08:06 AM
Hey Buster - WNFO!

That out of the way... 300 Aussie is pretty close to this

Aprilia's version (http://www.af1racing.com/store/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=2701)

So you'd most likely have to show someone more specifically what you're planning to get any interest.

Check the other threads about race shift for more info - keeping in mind that some of us do not want a pivot where your boot can interfere with it. And also that many people have aftermarket rearsets.

Bustersharwood
09-22-2011, 08:19 AM
Look here mate what I have is a race pattern shifter that works like a factory job. I have made one for myself and thought maybe someone could be interested in what i have made. Don't really Care if anyone wants one or not, but I have the program to knock these out! The pivot is in the original spot. It is the arm that shift rod mounts that's at the top! And if your boot is going to hit that than don't f$&cken worry about it go stuff a round with different pressure switches and shit!

Bustersharwood
09-22-2011, 08:26 AM
Here is what I have.

colacin
09-22-2011, 08:42 AM
No need to get your panties in a wad - I was just letting you know the state of affairs since this has been discussed before.

Phunky Phish
09-22-2011, 08:47 AM
Wow, nice attitude.
Think I'll go to aprilia.

Now please, WNFO...

PS You might wanna adjust your chain tension!!!

slothfryk
09-22-2011, 10:14 AM
Hey everyone ... Any takers or any thoughts?

Don't really Care if anyone wants one or not, but I ... am shit!

Wow, three posts and already a glaring contradiction. Hey Ozzy, I'm not even going to extend a welcome based on your attitude. I'm just going to say NOW FUCK OFF.

potere
09-22-2011, 11:03 PM
Have to agree with the what's been said, with your attitude, you'll do better on a different forum. You need a thicker skin, mate.

V4Victory
09-23-2011, 03:24 AM
Have to agree with the what's been said, with your attitude, you'll do better on a different forum.

So would Jgos but he's still here

swannie007
09-23-2011, 03:33 AM
Must agree with the rest of the posts. F#$% off!!

fastmike
09-24-2011, 01:12 AM
I agree with the Fuck OFF part as well. I'm sure that customers will be beating down the doors and throwing their money at you with your bubbly personality. Must be from the Ducati forum.

By the way did I say Welcome? No? I did remember the Fuck off part though!

Dejavu
09-24-2011, 02:37 PM
Wow....Flamesuit on!