PDA

View Full Version : selling my 04 factory!



996tturbo
03-31-2004, 10:46 AM
thinking about selling the bike, i have the pink at home, interested anyone? just got back from the track on monday n i'm keeping the R1...lol

rattlesnake
03-31-2004, 12:22 PM
first it was the akrapovic system
now the whole bike

what is going on?


is that R1 of yours really that good?

stinky
03-31-2004, 12:25 PM
Funny...I met a guy the other day selling his 04 R1 to buy a Factory.

FactoryPilot
03-31-2004, 12:42 PM
Funny...I met a guy the other day selling his 04 R1 to buy a Factory.

LMAO :D

996tturbo
03-31-2004, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by rattlesnake
first it was the akrapovic system
now the whole bike

what is going on?


is that R1 of yours really that good? :D

Dvus
03-31-2004, 03:58 PM
I start the bid with a $1.00

of course it doesn't have the squidly bling like the R1, but you know how it goes. You ain't got that zing if you ain't got that bling.
shling bling, bling

MilleR_R1_R6
03-31-2004, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by 996tturbo
thinking about selling the bike, i have the pink at home, interested anyone? just got back from the track on monday n i'm keeping the R1...lol

Just keep it, unless you can't afford it (doesn't look like :D ).
I've sold mt 02 R1 last November and i'm going to get the 04 R1 next week, but i'm going to keep my Mille R :D :D

You have the best of both worlds, a great twin and a great 4 inline, don't screw it :D

kchan1100
03-31-2004, 06:08 PM
I will bid $2.00:D :D :D

MilleR_R1_R6
03-31-2004, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by kchan1100
I will bid $2.00:D :D :D

Sold. :D :D

kchan1100
03-31-2004, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by MilleR_R1_R6
Sold. :D :D

GREAT!!!! Just let me sell my R first before I pay for the Factory. My wife will never let me have 2 bikes......:ban:

mikesolomonusa
04-01-2004, 11:02 AM
996turbo, is your bike silver? If so how much are you asking for it?

havabusa12r
04-01-2004, 12:26 PM
I think there there is a special APRIL FOOLS DAY PRICE??APRIL FOOLS DAY PRICE?? APRIL FOOLS DAY PRICE??

kchan1100
04-01-2004, 12:30 PM
Sorry guys, it's sold. I'm just trying to come up with the $2 now.:D

MilleR_R1_R6
04-01-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by kchan1100
Sorry guys, it's sold. I'm just trying to come up with the $2 now.:D

Too late. He couldn't wait any longer and now it's mine for $1,5 :D :D :D

MilleR_R1_R6
04-01-2004, 12:36 PM
Ahhhh and he gave the Akros :D

996tturbo
04-01-2004, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by kchan1100
GREAT!!!! Just let me sell my R first before I pay for the Factory. My wife will never let me have 2 bikes......:ban: u guys are too much:D :p:

996tturbo
04-01-2004, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by mikesolomonusa
996turbo, is your bike silver? If so how much are you asking for it? yes its silver, the price would be fair to all. it would be less than a new one w/all the goodies on it.:D

MilleR_R1_R6
04-01-2004, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by 996tturbo
yes its silver, the price would be fair to all. it would be less than a new one w/all the goodies on it.:D

:mad: It's a SCAM!!!




















































He sold it to me already for $1,5 :D :D

bilter
04-01-2004, 06:27 PM
Do I get the girl that you promised me with the Akros????